MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I just installed the new rom and when I remove Xiaomi services with ADBFastboot tools, I start to appear a lot of errors of system applications indicating that they have stopped working, and I restart in twrp and I have to reinstall everything. Do you know why it can be?
because you have touched system by yourself, it is your problem and we are not responsible for your issues..

because you have touched system by yourself, it is your problem and we are not responsible for your issues..
i am not blaming anyone. i simply asked. I've always done it and so far I've never had any problems. I just asked if anyone could know the reason why.

I can't use google wallet and sync library with google photos in this version. Does anyone have the same experience as me?

Good morning! I already have this version but now this was recently uploaded, can anyone tell me what the differences are? xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_V14.0.28.0.TMBCNXM_v14-13.zip

Good morning! I already have this version but now this was recently uploaded, can anyone tell me what the differences are? xiaomi.eu_multi_NUWA_V14.0.28.0.TMBCNXM_v14-13.zip
"In stable versions , payments via Google Wallet do not work by default . We'll remove the fix we've been using so far: rebuilding 50 ROMs every time Google changes something in Play Integrity is just inefficient, and we can't do it forever.

However, this will allow you to download Magisk and the modules that ensure the proper operation of Play Integrity"

Reactions: Gralfitox
"In stable versions , payments via Google Wallet do not work by default . We'll remove the fix we've been using so far: rebuilding 50 ROMs every time Google changes something in Play Integrity is just inefficient, and we can't do it forever.

However, this will allow you to download Magisk and the modules that ensure the proper operation of Play Integrity"
I understand, my question is, I installed this version 2 days ago and I even had some problems where I had to delete some files through twrp, For the cell phone to work more or less normally, now I saw this version that was uploaded 6 hours ago, but the version is the same as mine, I would like to know if there are differences and if it is worth it to download

Enviado do meu 2210132G através do Tapatalk

I guess it wouldn't be possible to make the integrity fix a flashable zip without the need of magisk at all?
Forget about flashable ZIPs. Modifying the system is not allowed on read-only partitions, especially EROFS which was designed to never be written to after the partition image is created.

Reactions: Jaffi
So let me just check to be sure, if i want to keep using gwallet and NOT root my phone i should stay to the ROM before the rebuild (that is until google makes a change to gwallet again.). Isn't there just a possibility for the devs to keep adding the fix but only in ROM updates and not rebuild the ROMs every time? Don't get me wrong, i really appreciate all the work all the devs put into this. Is there any alternative to Gwallet that anyone knows that works? I really don't like to root and i would hate to go back to stock i love this rom. Thanks for all the work

Reactions: sabifa
is the google pay fix resovled on Mi 11 venus with the latest rebuild rom ? I see a new rebuild version released, my update app is showing a new release. Please advise if teh google pay issue is resolved with the new published rebuild or any problems noticed. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

So let me just check to be sure, if i want to keep using gwallet and NOT root my phone i should stay to the ROM before the rebuild (that is until google makes a change to gwallet again.). Isn't there just a possibility for the devs to keep adding the fix but only in ROM updates and not rebuild the ROMs every time? Don't get me wrong, i really appreciate all the work all the devs put into this. Is there any alternative to Gwallet that anyone knows that works? I really don't like to root and i would hate to go back to stock i love this rom. Thanks for all the work
As far as I know, the only ROMs with a working fix are the newest HyperOS weeklies.

Stable ROMs updates are every few months, Google have proven they can break a fix in days. Your proposal would not works, sadly. Also, most MIUI14 ROMs won't be updated anymore.

Please, help!
I'm really looking forward to the release of the firmware from the excellent Xiaomi EU team for my Xiaomi Note 12 Turbo based on the CN firmware. Because Marble firmware for Poco F5 Pro does not work on Note 12 Turbo - the connection is constantly lost.

Please, help!
I'm really looking forward to the release of the firmware from the excellent Xiaomi EU team for my Xiaomi Note 12 Turbo based on the CN firmware. Because Marble firmware for Poco F5 Pro does not work on Note 12 Turbo - the connection is constantly lost.
The ROM is already based on the CN firmware.

Reactions: Smaritz
As far as I know, the only ROMs with a working fix are the newest HyperOS weeklies.

Stable ROMs updates are every few months, Google have proven they can break a fix in days. Your proposal would not works, sadly. Also, most MIUI14 ROMs won't be updated anymore.
Yeah, you have a point in that, it would be a big gap and we would be back to the same with the teams needing to rebuild every no and then. Wow only Hyperos weekly, not even the miui 14 weekly will not have it? I was thinking at least to move on the miui 14 weekly until Hyperos Comes out for my device.

They removed the Gpay fix that Google have broken (again)
i have more important issue . yesterday after restarting my phone, it restarted a few more times. and I thought it was nothing. but the reels are not loading on instagram, the flashlight does not work, the video mode of the camera is completely broken, it seems like I don't have internet in some applications but I do, and finally the vibration motor is not activated in any way. I reverted to xiaomi eu 14.0.1 thinking the problem was software. 1 day passed but it started again. but why ??

i have more important issue . yesterday after restarting my phone, it restarted a few more times. and I thought it was nothing. but the reels are not loading on instagram, the flashlight does not work, the video mode of the camera is completely broken, it seems like I don't have internet in some applications but I do, and finally the vibration motor is not activated in any way. I reverted to xiaomi eu 14.0.1 thinking the problem was software. 1 day passed but it started again. but why ??
Try This

Enviado do meu 2210132G através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Elson Sathler
Hello, If I update my phone (Poco X4 Pro 5g) to the new rebuild ROM, uploaded on november 18 and after, will the safety net status of my phone will be gone? I can't use any banking app (like Gcash app, in Philippines) anymore without installing magisk and rooting my phone? I don't really like to root my phone for some reasons.

I should point out a fact so that everyone are aware of it.

Some apps, no matter what Magisk versions/modules/LSposed/fixes, will detect Zygisk (not root). It's just the nature of Zygote + Magisk. All for the sake of making gWallet to work.

One widely used said app combination is Microsoft Teams + Intune Company Portal. As soon as Zygisk is enabled, it will detect it. I use Magisk Delta, which inverses the DenyList (Delta owner calls it "SuList"). As soon as Zygsik is enabled, Teams will not work, no matter how you hide it.

It's been a topic of "cat and mouse", but seems like it turns into "pick your poison". Oh google.

Hello, If I update my phone (Poco X4 Pro 5g) to the new rebuild ROM, uploaded on november 18 and after, will the safety net status of my phone will be gone? I can't use any banking app (like Gcash app, in Philippines) anymore without installing magisk and rooting my phone? I don't really like to root my phone for some reasons.

If you just want to use online banking apps, you can go to Files->Storage, then delete the empty TWRP directory. No need to root

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Is the the rebuilt for MIUI V14.0.8.0.TKFMIXM uploaded ? Cant seem to find the link for it.
Codename Sweet)
Thanks

Now (with last ROM and Magisk) I get a safety warning in embedded anti-virus.
Can I "hide" root in Magisk? I don't know the app name, it's included in the ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-19-17-05-34-353_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-19-17-05-34-353_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 493
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rohan555