MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi guys, I have updated the newly published rom (rebuild one) for Mi 11 venus. And the google wallet still shows its not certified. Why is it ? so its not fixed in the recent published rom ? why is it even in the rebuild version? Please update. thank you.

Hi guys, I have updated the newly published rom (rebuild one) for Mi 11 venus. And the google wallet still shows its not certified. Why is it ? so its not fixed in the recent published rom ? why is it even in the rebuild version? Please update. thank you.
read previous post... almost every page there are someone asking related question..

Are you really asking what I think you are asking or did I misunderstand something? You have even replied to thread "How to flash Magisk and Play Integrity Fix on Xiaomi.eu"...

But if you still somehow don't know what's going on, read the opening post of this thread:
ANNOUNCEMENT:
All MIUI 14 STABLE ROMs were rebuilt and reuploaded 18.11.2023 without Google Pay fix due to recent Google changes..
From now, you have to use Magisk with fix Google Pay on stable roms according this guide..

Thank you for your understanding!

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
I have now:
* installed the latest TWRP
* flashed the updated ROM
* installed the latest Magisk via TWRP
* turned on Zygisk and Denylist
* installed the latest Play Integrity Fix module
* cleared files/cache from all the Google apps I could find (Games, Store, Wallet and Services)
* installed SPIC and gotten:
* PLAY_RECOGNIZED as Play Integrity Result
* MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY as Device recognition verdict
* Evaluation Type BASIC
* Basic Integrity passed
* CTS Profile Match passed

All is still not well:
* Every 2 minutes a window pops up with an error message "Intent Filter Verification Servic...", disrupting whatever I am doing with my phone (pic attached)
* I can not download Netflix from the Play Store since my device is not supported (just a test to see if the integrity holds up)

On the positive side:
* my bank app works
* Google Wallet is no longer saying that NFC payments aren't working (although have not been able to test it since it's late here)

Not happy about all this at all, but we will see. At least I'm learning a lot about flashing things. Guess my anger at Google is giving me something positive back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-20-01-52-31-124_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-01-52-31-124_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 120
Are you really asking what I think you are asking or did I misunderstand something? You have even replied to thread "How to flash Magisk and Play Integrity Fix on Xiaomi.eu"...

But if you still somehow don't know what's going on, read the opening post of this thread:
Hi mate, thanks for the update. I have gone through the blog and few are saying, even the magisk has google wallet integrity issues. Your comments on it plesae ?

I have now:
* cleared files/cache from all the Google apps I could find (Games, Store, Wallet and Services)
* Evaluation Type BASIC
* Basic Integrity passed

All is still not well:
* Every 2 minutes a window pops up with an error message "Intent Filter Verification Servic...", disrupting whatever I am doing with my phone (pic attached)
* I can not download Netflix from the Play Store since my device is not supported (just a test to see if the integrity holds up)

On the positive side:
* my bank app works
* Google Wallet is no longer saying that NFC payments aren't working (although have not been able to test it since it's late here)

Not happy about all this at all, but we will see. At least I'm learning a lot about flashing things. Guess my anger at Google is giving me something positive back.
I think you need to check if the latest playintegrity check is installed I think its 13.1 and uninstall and reinstall google wallet.

Guide how to install Magisk + Fix Google Play and hide Magisk for sensitive apps

(applicable on the STABLE ROMs uploaded after 17. November )

My K40s GPay is working ! Thanks

Updated my rom, installed Magisk 26.4, enabled Zygisk, installed the module, cleared data from all of the apps, rebooted between all of the processes, still can't add my card to google pay. What can i do? What other info should i provide? Where should i seek for help?

For the life of me I can't complete action required by Google Wallet - allow google play services request to access SMS.

In settings - permissions I can't find/don't have anything google related.

Any help please? Tnx in advance!

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

For the life of me I can't complete action required by Google Wallet - allow google play services request to access SMS.

In settings - permissions I can't find/don't have anything google related.

Any help please? Tnx in advance!

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
Then try the following:
Settings -> Privacy (at the bottom) -> Privacy dashboard -> See other permissions -> SMS -> (3-dot menu icon on top-right corner) -> Show system
Now look for Google Play services and set it to "Allow".

I have now:
* Evaluation Type BASIC
* Basic Integrity passed

All is still not well:

On the positive side:
* my bank app works

Not everything is that simple. Follow the instructions

Then try the following:
Settings -> Privacy (at the bottom) -> Privacy dashboard -> See other permissions -> SMS -> (3-dot menu icon on top-right corner) -> Show system
Now look for Google Play services and set it to "Allow".
Thanks a lot Igor, it did the trick!

If anyone is interested, m-zaba needs to be hidden from magisk, unlike before. Can confirm wallet payment is working atm.

Not everything is that simple. Follow the instructions

I thought I did. Feel free to point out what I missed.