MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

The Banking app is working, so no need to root for me. Mi10t lite.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-20-18-43-03-407_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-18-43-03-407_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Thanks a lot Igor, it did the trick!

If anyone is interested, m-zaba needs to be hidden from magisk, unlike before. Can confirm wallet payment is working atm.
You mean Magisk had to be hidden from - by use of DenyList

Btw, last Thu and Fri, after Device Integrity failed, I was still paying my bills by scanning the QR code (Photo payments), paying by NFC and withdrawing money from their ATM

However, I updated the ROM today, applied the module and everything is ok (again)

A Question for the Devs
Is there a problem with the rom file for the Mi 11l Lite 5G Ne?
On the updater gives error.
On the server droidfilehost.com, yesterday I was able to download, but when unzipping it always gave an error, today it doesn't even appear.
On the sourceforge.net server, it exists, but it takes hours to download (5 hours) .

Ps: I also have an F2 pro and I haven't had any problems

Thanks for your great job

Regards
João Jacinto

Just made account to thank you, it works so much better then global rom on Mi 10T Lite. But i have some questions.
Now when it boots it displays redmi logo instead of mi, and when i restart device it goes redmi then miui logo and it does same sequence again and then it boots. Can i fix this things somehow?

A Question for the Devs
Is there a problem with the rom file for the Mi 11l Lite 5G Ne?
On the updater gives error.
On the server droidfilehost.com, yesterday I was able to download, but when unzipping it always gave an error, today it doesn't even appear.
On the sourceforge.net server, it exists, but it takes hours to download (5 hours) .

Ps: I also have an F2 pro and I haven't had any problems

Thanks for your great job

Regards
João Jacinto
Downloaded yesterday from Source Forge Net for Lisa and installed, everything fine

To speed up downloading I use ADM (find on Playstore)

Just made account to thank you, it works so much better then global rom on Mi 10T Lite. But i have some questions.
Now when it boots it displays redmi logo instead of mi, and when i restart device it goes redmi then miui logo and it does same sequence again and then it boots. Can i fix this things somehow?
Does it really matter if everything works?
And doesn't the table in post #1 say that gauguin and gauguinpro share the same Xiaomi.eu ROM

And they share same chipset, screen, etc:

Last edited:
Hi .
Just installed the latest stable 14.0.2.0 on my Poco X3 NFC ( Suryah ) a few days ago coming from latest android 11 stable miui ( maybe 12.5.8 )
Just made a dirty update and eveything is working great!

I just realised there was an unexpected change:
I have two sims card on my phone, so two phone numbers: If I'm on dial on one sim, i can't be joined anymore on the second number, the phone does not even ring and the call goes directly to voicemail.
It wasn't like that before. Is there something I can do to restore previous behaviour ? ( not talking about going back to android 11 ) ;)

Just a question, do I need to root my phone in order to make my play protect certified? Or is there a way to make it certified without rooting?
Screenshot_2023-11-21-10-43-49-149_com.android.vending.png

I think you need to root it as the only way to pass it is using play integrity fix
That sucks, I guess I can't install netflix now since I don't really know how to root my phone, I can follow the instructions but I might mess up something, I guess my other option is to go back to stock rom.

Reactions: rohan555
I think its end of life for EU rom (or atleast to me) - as google stopped google wallet on eu rom .

I think i need to switch to my standard official global rom. but I will loose all my settings and config. dont know what to do. its a bloddy hell google is creating now a days.

standard eu rom - google wallet wont work ( just google started blocking recently)
magisk and play integrity - banking apps wont work - google pay works.
official global rom - full of ads and bloatware, I think everything works. is this right ? like we can make google wallet and all banking apps make work as per the standard without any config settings. but are we missing anything ?

Thanks

Reactions: Jaffi and Smaritz
That sucks, I guess I can't install netflix now since I don't really know how to root my phone, I can follow the instructions but I might mess up something, I guess my other option is to go back to stock rom.
same idea bro, most of the users are switching now to global rom. as google implemented their security stragey recently. Even I am thinking to switch and there are some changes or config we can do to turn off the ads, turn off MSA etc and many blogs to turn off ads. I know we miss some features in eu rom. but pros r more than cons.

u cannot keep updating magisk n config to amke bank apps work etc. its a pain in the a. Actually i rooted my phone in magisk to make google wallet work. its workign now, but all my bank apps are saying its a rooted phone and not working. I added them to deny list, hide magisk etc and still nothing works. cleared cache, cleared memory, installed google integreity fix bla bla. its a hell. yest i slept at 1 AM.

Reactions: Smaritz
Unless your phone came with global, changing to global as far as I know gpay and certain app will not work as the same issue arises which is the unlock bootloader

same idea bro, most of the users are switching now to global rom. as google implemented their security stragey recently. Even I am thinking to switch and there are some changes or config we can do to turn off the ads, turn off MSA etc and many blogs to turn off ads. I know we miss some features in eu rom. but pros r more than cons.

u cannot keep updating magisk n config to amke bank apps work etc. its a pain in the a. Actually i rooted my phone in magisk to make google wallet work. its workign now, but all my bank apps are saying its a rooted phone and not working. I added them to deny list, hide magisk etc and still nothing works. cleared cache, cleared memory, installed google integreity fix bla bla. its a hell. yest i slept at 1 AM.
I guess EU ROM was great until it last, and I don't really know how to root my phone, and just like what you said, its still not working because of what google is doing, time to go back to global ROM until this certification is bypass

Also, for all the devs of xiaomi eu rom, you're all awesome

Unless your phone came with global, changing to global as far as I know gpay and certain app will not work as the same issue arises which is the unlock bootloader
when I said global rom, its not with the unlocked bootloader. we use mi flash tool to lock bootloader and install the official global standard rom from MI. Yes my phone is a global edition initially. I have unlocked bootloader to install eu rom. Looks like all the options are locked now. Its time to move back to standard official rom and lock bl.

I guess EU ROM was great until it last, and I don't really know how to root my phone, and just like what you said, its still not working because of what google is doing, time to go back to global ROM until this certification is bypass

Also, for all the devs of xiaomi eu rom, you're all awesome
Its a damn complicated process, but doable, like you need to spend huge time and steps to root your phone, which will make the google wallet and google pay work. but some banking apps are not working (as the apps say, its rooted phone so get lost and exits). so u need to choose do u want google pay or do u want banking apps. u cannot get both, do what so ever. i saw an article that google has implemented new security strategry to do something related to the play integreity fix where these dev's said, its not possible to make the google wallet make work in the eu rom future versions and the only option is to install magisk, which is why I have installed on it, but now I regret as said earlier, banking apps screwed.

so it depends on what you want. some may not be interested in google wallter for which eu rom is fine.

but for now, official global rom is the goahead. I think the global rom official one - has no restrictions right ? like google pay and banking apps ? is that correct ?

Its a damn complicated process, but doable, like you need to spend huge time and steps to root your phone, which will make the google wallet and google pay work. but some banking apps are not working (as the apps say, its rooted phone so get lost and exits). so u need to choose do u want google pay or do u want banking apps. u cannot get both, do what so ever. i saw an article that google has implemented new security strategry to do something related to the play integreity fix where these dev's said, its not possible to make the google wallet make work in the eu rom future versions and the only option is to install magisk, which is why I have installed on it, but now I regret as said earlier, banking apps screwed.

so it depends on what you want. some may not be interested in google wallter for which eu rom is fine.

but for now, official global rom is the goahead. I think the global rom official one - has no restrictions right ? like google pay and banking apps ? is that correct ?
Yes, banking apps and whatnot should work fine in global official rom

Link with instructions were posted here (it can be also found by searching). So once again:

Reactions: katerpanne
Link with instructions were posted here (it can be also found by searching). So once again:
but this make the safety net integrity pass and google pay works, and my banking apps are not working. is there a solution for that as well ?

but this make the safety net integrity pass and google pay works, and my banking apps are not working. is there a solution for that as well ?
Have you tried your banking app? I didn't pass the Safety Net Test but my banking app still works and everything else.

Hello,
Just a little report :
There is a problem with the 2 latest versions of MIUI14 stable roms on MIX 4 (the "rebuild" ones versions of this week and last week) -> widgets are unavailables. It doesn't work and impossible to download it.
During the installation some parts of the script aren't written correctly and some defects appeared (3 consecutives lines in red : sorry I don't have a print screan of it)
BR

Hello.

Since today some normal apps like Amazon, my TV-App and others don't work anymore. I didn't change anything. Of course I tried to reinstall apps, cleared chaches, but they still just don't open and Phone freezes. Does this also have to do with googles recent changes? Or do theses changes only affect banking apps and google wallet....?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards

Michael

Poco F4 with latest stable Xiaomi.eu