MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Have you tried your banking app? I didn't pass the Safety Net Test but my banking app still works and everything else.
Not all. But few are working. Few are detecting that the phone is jb/rooted. Eg citi bank, St George Bank etc. Some are good. Google wallet works fine.

I just tried to flash my phone (Redmi 9T) to the latest build, but during the installation the phone reboots and keeps rebooting. It only shows the mi screen with the powered by android icon for about 10 seconds, then the screen turns off for about 5 seconds and then the mi screen appears again. How do I fix this?

People. Follow the procedure. Everything working very good. Mi 9, Mi11, Redmi 9.Read with understanding. Good luck.
P.s
Think what r u doing

Greetings to the developers of this project!

I discovered a serious flaw in this firmware version, for Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V14.0.5.0.SJDCNXM_v14-12.zip

It is impossible to send files from Explorer, via Bluetooth, or social networks or anywhere else.
You can only send files from the gallery, but it’s clear that only photos and videos.
This was the first clean install.

Thank you for your work!

UPD: Installing Mi Explorer with the old interface from the Play Store, solved the problem!

Last edited:
People. Follow the procedure. Everything working very good. Mi 9, Mi11, Redmi 9.Read with understanding. Good luck.
P.s
Think what r u doing
I flashed the same way as the last 5+ updates, so tell me what I am doing wrong.

EDIT: I tried to flash it for the 3rd time today. This time I checked "ZIP signature verification" and unchecked "Skip Digest check before installing zip". It flashed successfully and I turned the phone off. Now I have turned the phone on and it has successfully booted.

Last edited:
Hi unluckily installing last mi 11 rom rebuild im unable pass CTS profile, iv tried to clear data of play service, play store also enabled denylist correctly and hidden magisk package

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-21-17-25-43-694_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-21-17-25-43-694_rikka.safetynetchecker.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 369
Last edited by a moderator:
How did you managed to debloat with locked BL? And did you find any solution for recording calls? AFAIK, mi dialer (the one with call recording enable), is available only for China roms...
I have a Mix 4, I believe they only have China ROMs. It had Google services on it, banking did work but I never tested Gpay with it.

I also simply un-installed loads of Chinese apps. The phone was actually working fine, and I don't know why I flashed XIAOMI.EU ROM.

Now I'm not sure if everything will work if I go back to stock hahaha

Greetings to the developers of this project!

I discovered a serious flaw in this firmware version, for Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V14.0.5.0.SJDCNXM_v14-12.zip

It is impossible to send files from Explorer, via Bluetooth, or social networks or anywhere else.
You can only send files from the gallery, but it’s clear that only photos and videos.
This was the first clean install.

Thank you for your work!

UPD: Installing Mi Explorer with the old interface from the Play Store, solved the problem!

Reactions: Oronchik
How to prevent the .globaltrash subfolder from being created within the DCIM folder? This folder creates uncompressed copies of photos and videos that have already been deleted from the device.

Reactions: Steel1986
same idea bro, most of the users are switching now to global rom. as google implemented their security stragey recently. Even I am thinking to switch and there are some changes or config we can do to turn off the ads, turn off MSA etc and many blogs to turn off ads. I know we miss some features in eu rom. but pros r more than cons.

u cannot keep updating magisk n config to amke bank apps work etc. its a pain in the a. Actually i rooted my phone in magisk to make google wallet work. its workign now, but all my bank apps are saying its a rooted phone and not working. I added them to deny list, hide magisk etc and still nothing works. cleared cache, cleared memory, installed google integreity fix bla bla. its a hell. yest i slept at 1 AM.
You can solve this by adding all your apps to the deny list in Magdisk, checking force deny list, and hiding Magdisk.
It is working well.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

I don't think that will work
Have you tried it yet? If you just want to be able to use online banking apps, then deleting the empty TWRP directory will do the job. No need to root.

Also had the same problem both with BDO Digital Banking and GCash.

Issue here is banking apps treating your device as rooted/modified because of the TWRP directory. Deleting it will solve your issue

Hello everyone, I would like to make this request because the problem is still not resolved. Several of us have raised this issue and we have always been referred to the translators but, a priori, it is not taken into account. There is a date inversion problem on the lock screen on the Miui 14 ROM for the French language (see attached screenshots). Knowing that no one among the translators can solve this problem, I am calling on your skills so that those of you who have the ability can help us find a solution. Any help will be welcome. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Xiaomi.PNG
    Xiaomi.PNG
    502.2 KB · Views: 90
  • xiaomi1.PNG
    xiaomi1.PNG
    53.7 KB · Views: 82
  • xiaomi2.PNG
    xiaomi2.PNG
    30.7 KB · Views: 84
  • xiaomi4.PNG
    xiaomi4.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 81
Have you tried it yet? If you just want to be able to use online banking apps, then deleting the empty TWRP directory will do the job. No need to root.

Also had the same problem both with BDO Digital Banking and GCash.

Issue here is banking apps treating your device as rooted/modified because of the TWRP directory. Deleting it will solve your issue
My problem is that my play protect is not verified so I can't install some apps in playstore like netflix

i'm on POCO X4 PRO 5G (veuxg) and flashed the new release 14.0.4.0, but my wifi can't be activated anymore

My problem is that my play protect is not verified so I can't install some apps in playstore like netflix
Hi,
For me Netflix is the only application I can't download on the play store. No problem with all others. I don't understand everything because I can install via apk
I don't understand understand how to correct all these little problems.

Not sure with Netflix as I dont watch on my phone. But as for your concern regarding "I can't use any banking app (like Gcash app, in Philippines)" you can fix it by deleting the TWRP directory

Reactions: georgequiach
Hi all! I have a question regarding the rebuilt ROMs that have been reuploaded, specifically the fuxi one, but I think it's valid for the others: are they different from the batch from 2023-08-12?

I am still running the one from that batch and was wondering if flashing the rebuilt ROM from 2023-11-18 was necessary or advised?
Or could I just go with rooting my device to apply the Google pay fix?

Thanks for all your work and sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I've been looking through the threads and couldn't find an answer.

I have a Mix 4, I believe they only have China ROMs. It had Google services on it, banking did work but I never tested Gpay with it.

I also simply un-installed loads of Chinese apps. The phone was actually working fine, and I don't know why I flashed XIAOMI.EU ROM.

Now I'm not sure if everything will work if I go back to stock hahaha
I have been reading in few sites it's possible to relock bootloader if you use an official ROM not necessarily from same region of your phone.
So if your hardware is China you can flash global Xiaomi ROM, relock BL and everything will work.
In other sites people says it's not possible and doing that will brick the phone.
What is the the truth?

You can go back to Stock Rome.
Find the Stock Rom Fastboot for your phone.
Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Click on what you want to do at the bottom right... Clear all, save Userdata, or Clean all and Lock.
If the status bar is red with an error... please make sure that there are no spaces in the folder names in the path to the unpacked ROM.
Put your phone into Fastboot and Flash.
I'm back on stock, did it that way and didn't have any problems.

You can go back to Stock Rome.
Find the Stock Rom Fastboot for your phone.
Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Click on what you want to do at the bottom right... Clear all, save Userdata, or Clean all and Lock.
If the status bar is red with an error... please make sure that there are no spaces in the folder names in the path to the unpacked ROM.
Put your phone into Fastboot and Flash.
I'm back on stock, did it that way and didn't have any problems.
My question is because I have chinese device (2211133C).
I will no go back to chinese ROM: no Google, no Play Store, no Wallet, no languages, a lot of strange chineses stuffs...

Global ROM it would be probably ok for me (2211133G).
But some people says I cannot lock bootloader after install a Global ROM on a China HW, other people says it is possible.
So I am trying to understand who is right!