MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I'm going to do this first but there are reports of banking apps not working despite following all steps. Worth a shot before reflashing.
Didn't work for me. Banking app would not work no matter what. Damn you Google. I didn't want to go back to stock but now I'll have to explore that option.

Hello, since google pay don't work anymore and this will not be fixed in the next builds, can someone link me a way to go back to an official Xiaomi rom ? Something simple which avoid any wiping of the data. Thanks
no option, u need to wipe mate. take a backup, go back to stock rom, lock BL. reload data. simple. everything will work.

Ever since I installed this ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.4.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13.zip) the google pay option doesn't work for me, when will it be fixed?
lol. it will never b fixed. ita security implemented by google. use magisk r use physical cards r go back to stock roms. these 3 options, choose 1. no choice.

that's what we plans to do.. once Global HyperOS comes to life..
just a question ,will the update from stable rom to hyper os will be OTA or format required. (if we dont have magisk and dont care about google pay ). Please update. thanks.

Ok, I don't know if this is related, but I have noticed that my phone (Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra) does not connect to 5G after all these updates. Everything is working well, bank apps, Google Pay, the weird error window I got is gone.. just that 5G is also gone.

5G worked on the previous version (before the first Google f-up two weeks ago) so I know my phone supports the correct bands. Anyone else have this problem

no issues with 5g. try ya sim in another phone to see if it works.

Hi! Can some one explain to me what this google fix is about
I have mi10T with latest stabe eu.rom not the reuploaded one. I don't have any problem
Playstore says my device is certified, my bank app is working and everything just work fine media calls sounds... Even i tested my security cts integrity all success
Shoud i flash the new reuploaded rom or not?
Thanks for answering
if u r good, dont update. google has implemented a new security fix - to check the phones are BL locked r not and some other play integreity api fixes. they are tightening the security.

My question is because I have chinese device (2211133C).
I will no go back to chinese ROM: no Google, no Play Store, no Wallet, no languages, a lot of strange chineses stuffs...

Global ROM it would be probably ok for me (2211133G).
But some people says I cannot lock bootloader after install a Global ROM on a China HW, other people says it is possible.
So I am trying to understand who is right!
dude, if u have a chinese phone - u can only install chinese stock rom and lock BL, if u have a global phone - u can install any stock rom except chinese rom and lock BL. hope this helps.

Changing from xiaomi.eu to stock rom means wiping all data. What is the easiest way to backup apps and data on Xiaomi.eu rom and restore it to stock rom? Dont want to install and configure all apps manually.
You can use the built-in backup function for files and settings. For app better to install fresh from google, restored app often crashes.

check in youtube man. lots of videos
Care to share a link pls as lots of us have searched and found no video tutorials on this new way to install since the new stable build with magisk. I'm going to do this today so am happy to make a video but seeing as my last time messing with stuff like this was here....https://youtu.be/XbRU2eFEVj8?si=_4RWP9tT6TnUTcJ5 10 years ago on a vero old version of twrp then you can see my issue :)

Care to share a link pls as lots of us have searched and found no video tutorials on this new way to install since the new stable build with magisk. I'm going to do this today so am happy to make a video but seeing as my last time messing with stuff like this was here....https://youtu.be/XbRU2eFEVj8?si=_4RWP9tT6TnUTcJ5 10 years ago on a vero old version of twrp then you can see my issue :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
chek this out bro. enjoy

Some will have the version prior to 11/18 of 11t pro, the one that had the fix only from the playstore, I don't want to use magisk and I'm not interested in google pay for now.
since the link is deleted when uploading a new rom.
anyone, maybe have the file????

You can read it in the first post
Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 14 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory
Ok I assume it's not neccesary in my case then. But I have another question: do I understand correctly, first I install new rom, then I install Magisk apk and create the magisk .img and flash it right?

Edit: I couldn't see my storage in TWRP to install MIUI 14 Stable (TWRP didn't asked for password) and tried some random fix from the internet to change the file system to Ext 2 and then to Ext 4 and in the process I lost all the data anyways (the author didn't warn about it), so my question is not up to date now.

Last edited:
Hey guys. When I want to Flash global official Rom do I have to format or can I install over the 14.0.31 xiaomi.eu Rom?

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk

Mates,
Some time ago I flashed MIUI 14 and it worked flawlessly a couple of months - GPay and 2 banking apps was ok. Then GPay rejected my phone, although banking apps were ok. Now I installed Magisk and GPay started to work, but one of the banking app - shows that "the application cannot be used on a rooted device".
I'm sorry to be such an ignorant, but can smbd throw me a link with a solution for this?

Update. Used the hide Magisk method but it didn't work.
Well, I have three banking apps, two of them are reporting a security infringement.

Update 2. After clearing the data, hiding and enforcing deny-list, it seems that two of three bank apps are working.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy can u help me with this:
Some will have the version prior to 11/18 of 11t pro, the one that had the fix only from the playstore, I don't want to use magisk and I'm not interested in google pay for now.
since the link is deleted when uploading a new rom.

Hey guys. When I want to Flash global official Rom do I have to format or can I install over the 14.0.31 xiaomi.eu Rom?

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk
As far as I could read in this thread, especially in the very first post, You can't flash official over xiaomi.eu, although there is a guy that succeeded with dirty flash over. Just look around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooks