MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Ok I assume it's not neccesary in my case then. But I have another question: do I understand correctly, first I install new rom, then I install Magisk apk and create the magisk .img and flash it right?

Edit: I couldn't see my storage in TWRP to install MIUI 14 Stable (TWRP didn't asked for password) and tried some random fix from the internet to change the file system to Ext 2 and then to Ext 4 and in the process I lost all the data anyways (the author didn't warn about it), so my question is not up to date now.
Ouch, filesystem changes do indeed wipe the data, that's a hard lesson.
You were probably using an incompatible TWRP version.

Yes that procedure is correct. You can also flash the magisk apk in recovery, it's the same process as flashing the image.
Do refer to the guide posted here though.

Reactions: ijo97
Ouch, filesystem changes do indeed wipe the data, that's a hard lesson.
You were probably using an incompatible TWRP version.

Yes that procedure is correct. You can also flash the magisk apk in recovery, it's the same process as flashing the image.
Do refer to the guide posted here though.
I formated the storage and installed the ROM got some error regarding vendor storage and some other storage which name I don't recall. Then a prompt showed that there is no OS installed or something like that, but I tried booting anyways and it seems like everything is working fine. Strange

GPay stopped again!
Now we need to replace patch (when released) and install with Magisk?

I just find out there is an UPDATE button in Magisk module integrity fix. And updated fix is already available!

Very easy and so fast!
Great job EU guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: mkreku
hey guys.....i always have the same problem, WhatsApp telegram and some other apps where they can't read the contacts, if I refresh the contact list its all good. is that a privacy issue thing I can turn off? Has anyone else experienced this too?

during update of xiaomi lisa i get the following warning during flashing

skip copying boot image avb footer

does anyone know what that means?
is the partition table corrupt?
thanks

Thanks for the rom.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G.
Previously on stable xiaomi.eu miui 13.
Dirty flash through fastboot.
All working well.

Thanks again Dev!
same here , jus updated from Official Global to this rom.. smooth n nice
but I notice when we are on this rom can update the apps with HyperOS app updater

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-28-11-13-43-344_net.metareverse.mappupdate.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-28-11-13-43-344_net.metareverse.mappupdate.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_2023-11-28-11-14-48-303_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-28-11-14-48-303_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_2023-11-28-11-15-00-543_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-28-11-15-00-543_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 161
Have you ever tried the GoTyme Bank app. It's such a pain, my phone's not rooted and I already deleted the TWRP folder. Is it possible the app detects that the bootloader is unlocked?
I tried downloading GoTyme and open the app, I encountered no error message/notification.

Can you share the screenshot of the error message you get when using the GoTyme app?

Reactions: georgequiach
Where can I find older Stable versions to downgrade Rom? I can't find it. Are they posted anywhere? Thanks!

I wouldn't use an older build, they are deprecated due to the Google changes on safetynet/play integrity.
Thats why I want to downgrade. Latest stable for Mi10 14.0.2.0 Safetynet was working fine. Wallet worked fine. Now with latest 14.0.4.0 is not working anymore and gets error un safetynet

• Wow
Reactions: katerpanne
no issues with 5g. try ya sim in another phone to see if it works.
No issues, except that it disappeared :D

I'm using two SIM cards, one private and one for work. They use two different service providers. Both used 5G successfully before the last update, both stopped finding 5G after the update. I tried the work SIM card in my work Iphone and it immediately connected to 5G. I'm pretty sure both of my SIM cards did not suddenly stop working on the same day.

Anyone else with my problem or am I alone in losing 5G (Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra)?

GPay stopped again!

I just find out there is an UPDATE button in Magisk module integrity fix. And updated fix is already available!

Very easy and so fast!
Great job EU guys!
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm guessing we're going to have to check Magisk modules every day from now on..

GPay stopped again!

Very easy and so fast!
Great job EU guys!
How do you check it works? I've seen some screenshots of Play Integrity Check App somewhere, but I can't find one.
Do you clear any caches after module update?

Please, does anyone have a link where you can download xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V14.0.3.0.TKDMIXM_v14-13.zip?

Hello everyone
I have Mi11 lite 5G NE (Lisa), I don't use GPAY and my bank applications work perfectly. I have the 14.0.12.0 rom installed and I have seen that there is a new version (14.0.13.0).
I suppose that this new version was created because of the problems that people who use payments with the Google application are having. Am I wrong and should I update or should I stay with the version I have?
Thanks in advance

Mi10T here, rooted and patched for latest Google's bs: passes device and basic integrity like before, google wallet app no longer prompts about device not meeting security standards. Local bank's app (UniCredit Bulgaria) and Revolut work fine.

Edit: made a successful in-store payment today, confirmed.

Last edited:
Hey devs and guys,

I keep getting this annoying popup everytime I open my gallery app.

Pls see screenshot.

My phone is set to Region IN.

The pop-up appears for a few seconds and sometimes it's just a quick flash.

Pls advise on next steps. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20231129_072336.jpg
    IMG_20231129_072336.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG-20231128-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20231128-WA0014.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 241
POCO F3 (alioth), latest stable MIUI 14 - Weather app does not work on WiFi.
Cannot find location:

Screenshot_2023-11-29-08-32-43-268_com.miui.weather2.jpg

If I enter location manually, the app "Can't connect to the network."
Screenshot_2023-11-29-08-34-07-942_com.miui.weather2.jpg

In the app setting there are no option to allow WiFi traffic.
Screenshot_2023-11-29-07-57-21-883_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

If I switch off WiFi then, on mobile network, Weather successfully finds my location and updates data.
If I switch on WiFi after that, it seems that the Weather works - but it's not, it shows previously downloaded on mobile connection data and after some period of time they stops to show temp graph and other.
On mobile network all works just fine.

All other apps work on WiFi without problems.
Tried to clear app data - did nothing (of course).
Reflashed firmware several times - got the same.

P.S. Found the couse - I switched off "Private DNS" in Settings -> Connection & Sharing.
With "Private DNS" = "Auto" the "Weather" app works on WiFi.
But anyway - why?

Last edited: