MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Dear Devs! Just an idea: what about replacing GPay with Xiaomi Pay? I live in Hungary, and using an NFC capable smartwatch for Xiaomi Pay based payment process is allowed, however I'm also f*cked up by Google regarding my existing EU ROM on my POCO X3 . Unfortunately Xiaomi Pay is not supported by phones (at least in my country), only smart watches (like Xiaomi Band 6 NFC) If there was a way to integrate this NFC-related payment mode (Xiaomi Pay) into EUR ROM, the constant agony around GPay could be forgotten. What do you think?

Reactions: Atomhuzat
Can someone help please... After installing the last update, I lost everything in my Micloud... Please help my life... My notes are all gone.

Is this after logging in? Or error shows upon opening the app?

I tried to open GoTyme app and didnt received the same error message you shared.

My device is currently on the latest xiaomi.eu stable rom. Non-rooted device. Just deleted the TWRP directory

See the screenshot for your reference
It pops up right after opening the app. Seems like a tricky one. I have the same conditions as you, and no folders that can be detected as TWRP.

Dear Devs! Just an idea: what about replacing GPay with Xiaomi Pay? I live in Hungary, and using an NFC capable smartwatch for Xiaomi Pay based payment process is allowed, however I'm also f*cked up by Google regarding my existing EU ROM on my POCO X3 . Unfortunately Xiaomi Pay is not supported by phones (at least in my country), only smart watches (like Xiaomi Band 6 NFC) If there was a way to integrate this NFC-related payment mode (Xiaomi Pay) into EUR ROM, the constant agony around GPay could be forgotten. What do you think?
"Forgotten" by whom? Xiaomi Pay is barely accepted anywhere, to my knowledge. Not something that should be added just because it might help a few folks. Most people here use Google Pay.

Hi, where can I download the 14.0.5 miui eu rom for K40/ POCO F3? It should be the latest version that has anti flicker mode. Thanks!

"Forgotten" by whom? Xiaomi Pay is barely accepted anywhere, to my knowledge. Not something that should be added just because it might help a few folks. Most people here use Google Pay.
Yes, eg my bank allows/authorizes contactless payments (or withdrawals on ATM) for my Visa credit and debit cards only through G Pay/Wallet

I could add my cards to Xiaomi Pay or any other similar third party app but with no use - they will never pay by NFC

Only the Wallet or plastic

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto
Ok, I see your point. My suggestion would be to implement Xiaomi Pay into stable versions at least, since - as far as I know - there's no such a frequently changed security check issue experienced with GPay recently. Because, at least for me, rooting is not an option, due to the fact that I don't want to risk my flawless bank app operations. At the moment there's no other way to use NFC with GPay without rooting my phone. Xiaomi Pay integration could be an option for many IF it's feasible to built in the stable ROM. Otherwise I'm forced to leave EU ROM, which I would really like to avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: Jacometto
I have posted something similar on the weekly forum: Elsewhere someone mentioned about putting their debit/credit card under the back cover of their phone. I have done this, and it achieves exactly the same - and it works every time. :D

Same experience. I never got to test if GPAY worked, because the moment my banking app didn't work, it didn't matter whether gpay worked or not.

Out of curiosity, what are the downfalls for you of the Chinese ROM?
No Android Auto and thats a main feature to me, i think theres away to install it in system but will need to root the phone which means remove GPay so back to square one, this is vey Sad as this is stopping me to buy CN Version of xiaomi 14 pro. Right now im pissed with no more Gpay as some of my apps are still detecting root even after putting them on the Deny list and Hidding Magisk , my Car app is important for me, well looks like this is the end of Buying CN versions and not buying global as prices are too high in Portugal a global Xiaomi 13 ultra cost 1599 euros when i can import one for less than 800 or a xiaomi 14 pro which ive heard will cost 1299 in Europe.

Reactions: Smaritz
No Android Auto and thats a main feature to me, i think theres away to install it in system but will need to root the phone which means remove GPay so back to square one, this is vey Sad as this is stopping me to buy CN Version of xiaomi 14 pro. Right now im pissed with no more Gpay as some of my apps are still detecting root even after putting them on the Deny list and Hidding Magisk , my Car app is important for me, well looks like this is the end of Buying CN versions and not buying global as prices are too high in Portugal a global Xiaomi 13 ultra cost 1599 euros when i can import one for less than 800 or a xiaomi 14 pro which ive heard will cost 1299 in Europe.
Yeah that the thing with Google. You can't have everything. LOL

Hi @devs

What are the cons for having a device not certified in playstore? thanks in advance.
Google Pay not work due to not meet security required, Netflix can't play at highest quality,...
BTW If there is no problem with your current apps, then... don't care about it.

BTW, Not sure what is going on with GG, they can't distinct between BT unlock and root?
For normal/daily users, just unlock BT to flash another rom with all app/security patch updated, then there is no risk at all to all finance/banking apps.

Hi I have a problem with the Google apps and the pinch zoom (ex Google photos) or the space scrolling with the gboard, not working with poco x3 pro

Hi there, im new here, can someone help me? I've flashed the stable rom on my Redmi Note 13 Pro(garnet) but i really want to update it using TWRP, but i cant find one for my model...

Google maps seems to be not as good as the eu rom. If open a attachment ok Gmail I get aoad of weird Chinese apps including wps office and none of them work so probably need to download something else. Various Chinese pop ups but overall nothing that awful as have all my banking apps and GPay working so can't complain.
Same experience. I never got to test if GPAY worked, because the moment my banking app didn't work, it didn't matter whether gpay worked or not.

Out of curiosity, what are the downfalls for you of the Chinese ROM?

Reactions: Smaritz
network signal drop on my poco f5..tried flashing modem from china version not working..with 68% battery only 2 hours of SOT...so battery drain is high..

I saw there're MIUI 14 stable releases with Android 14, may I know if devs will build them for someone who want to stay with MIUI instead of HyperOS?
I tried MIUI 14 with Android 14, seems much smoother than HyperOS dev at this moment :)

I saw there're MIUI 14 stable releases with Android 14, may I know if devs will build them for someone who want to stay with MIUI instead of HyperOS?
I tried MIUI 14 with Android 14, seems much smoother than HyperOS dev at this moment :)
Not worth the extra work.

Reactions: xxw50481
Google maps seems to be not as good as the eu rom. If open a attachment ok Gmail I get aoad of weird Chinese apps including wps office and none of them work so probably need to download something else. Various Chinese pop ups but overall nothing that awful as have all my banking apps and GPay working so can't complain.
Yeah I think when I'm back from overseas it's time to go back to stock ROM. I hate to have to do this. Screw you Google.

Reactions: ipman