MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I'm confused by all this. Can anyone clarify if I need this new stable ROM if I'm already on the same 14.0.5 version from before the Google Waller fiasco? I think from March? Or can I just install the Magisk module and be done with it?

Nope, it was a new version that coincidentally came out while the others were reuploaded.
Then your previous answer didn't make sense since vGuidesLabs wanted to know the difference between yesterday's uploads and the today's reuploads of them.

On Mi 13 Pro (nuwa), updates of applications from Play Store can't be installed : "Can't install XXXXXX. Try again, and if it still doesn't work, see common ways to fix the problem". I made a "clear data" and "clear all cache" on Google Play Store. :rolleyes:

Hello, I have a little x3 pro, I have crdroid installed but I want to miui.eu you can share with me the steps to install it without failures, if before before installing it is required to install the firmware before and what partitions are required to mount to avoid errors.

After installing the gpay fix apk there is no Icon for it to reinstall ? So must only install APK again If gpay Stop working ?

Updated to the newest ROM installed the APK and everything worked.
Then rooted my phone and it briefly stopped passing Device Integrity. I had to remove PlayIntegrityFix and tests are passing once again. :emoji_thumbsup:

Oh!
Thanks mate, I'm grateful for the swift response. I dont really need that though, but I'm hopeful my phone (curtana) will get a rebuild as well, since media cant be read in the last update, i had to downgrade to earlier build.
Thanks once more

the new reuploaded ROM with the APK will work just like the ROMs before the google fiasco right? I just install the ROM and the apk will do its thing?

the new reuploaded ROM with the APK will work just like the ROMs before the google fiasco right? I just install the ROM and the apk will do its thing?
That's supposedly what is meant to happen, but it's not passing integrity on my F5 with rebuild and PIF uninstalled. Just waiting for more people to install and see results

That's supposedly what is meant to happen, but it's not passing integrity on my F5 with rebuild and PIF uninstalled. Just waiting for more people to install and see results
Really? maybe I'll wait for a few days and see some people on how it will work

Really? maybe I'll wait for a few days and see some people on how it will work
Yep. I've tried integ test on GPlay store with no integrity passes showing

I fail safetynet checks both CTS.

No play integrity fix installed as it conflicts with XEU Inject apk