MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Do you have LuckyPatcher installed?
No, i read the announcement from ingbrzy, didn't mention anything for LuckyPatcher... what is needed for? Thank you

update: applied latest apk and now it's ok... i am just wondering... if all this is a matter of fingerprints, aren't they coming to an end soon? Would this be the total end for GPay on custom roms? (i mean that latest fixes are working no more than 1-2 days and google bans them again and again)

Last edited:
POCO X3 NFC: installed latest build ROM->all worked smoothly up to now
Installed NEW apk (ver. 05.12.)->nothing changed; still can't use GPay due to security issues...

I know, I'm using PIF module on Magisk Delta.
But that's the point - the ability to edit props without using Magisk because a lot of users have problems with different apps on rooted phones.
And it seems that G0091le is banning FPs, used by many people.
Of course, if or when google will ban current props, which are just in xml in apk, devs just will make a new apk. And you'll have to update it.
But I just want to be able to edit props personally to have less used FP, which google, probably, won't ban. Without root. Without necessity to update apk.
If you're into it I guess you can extract the apk and input your own fingerprint to use it without root.

POCO X3 NFC: rebooted after upgradig APK to the new/updated version. Still nothing. "Your device doesn't meet security criteria..."

Is it a popup when you open Wallet or is that mentioned when you go to "Pay contactless setup"?
I tried to add a new (CURVE) card to my wallet and it was successfull. However when I was redirected to setup contactless payment method I received the error message ("Your phone doesn't meet security..bla-bla-bla") and failed.

hi, im new, wired headphones not working after latest repacked v14.0.20.0 update on xiaomi 13 ultra

Last edited:
Google was fast this time.. Download apk and install it..

New apk version 2023.12.05

Enjoy
Installed the new app. Launched GP Store - DEVICE_INTEGRITY still missing. Cleared cache, restarted the phone - still DEVICE_INTEGRITY missing. Is there anything else we should do? Is it enought to install the new app version or we need to clear cache or complete app data? If so - whcih one? GPStore, GWallet?
Or maybe Google banned it immediately? Anyone, any news?

FUXI, the newest stable ROM

Last edited:
I'll try going back to EU ROM later, after I flash the latest build through fastboot, I don't need to install anything or do anything for google pay and cts profile to be verified right?

Installed the new app. Launched GP Store - DEVICE_INTEGRITY still missing. Cleared cache, restarted the phone - still DEVICE_INTEGRITY missing. Is there anything else we should do? Is it enought to install the new app version or we need to clear cache or complete app data? If so - whcih one? GPStore, GWallet?
Or maybe Google banned it immediately? Anyone, any news?

FUXI, the newest stable ROM
Mine is working. VEUXG latest stable.

Poco x3 NFC x2 and Mi10tlite 5g, latest xiaomi.eu, kitsune magisk, hide app, all gms to denylist, updated apk, pass basic and device.
Still didn't try to pay though.

Ps: any "error" message inside wallet should be the cached data, thus if you clear data then it would check PIF and say the response.

Reactions: Smaritz
What does it mean 'working'? When you check the integrity you have 'DEVICE_INTEGRTY' as well?
What did you do? Simply updated and it started to wrok again?? Did you reboot? Did you clear cache/app data?
I simply updated the app and it started showing DEVICE_INTEGRITY immediately. No reboot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-05-15-37-23-742_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-15-37-23-742_com.android.vending.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 283
Reactions: Smaritz and dgtal1
After updating APK the same issue as previously occurred again. Probably just have to wait again until wallet says my device meets security requirements.