MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

POCO X3 NFC: reflashed the latest rebuild ROM (again). Cache/DALVIK is cleared. Updated APK is installed. Wallet cache/data is cleared. Device integrity is OK, Basic integrity is OK, Strong integrity failed. I can't set my cards to use by NFC (Device doesn't meet security...) contactlessly.

if you're using last stable released and having any safetynet issues all what u gonna do installed one of this files without root no need and your safetynet is going to works again and pass the test from this link ️
after passing don't forget to clean data of g services + store + framework

Reactions: Mcspee
if you're using last stable released and having any safetynet issues all what u gonna do installed one of this files without root no need and your safetynet is going to works again and pass the test from this link ️
after passing don't forget to clean data of g services + store + framework
Sorry for misunderstanding. Do I have to clean cache AND data as well for Playstore + Google Services? What do U mean by saying "framework"?

POCO X3 NFC: reflashed the latest rebuild ROM (again). Cache/DALVIK is cleared. Updated APK is installed. Wallet cache/data is cleared. Device integrity is OK, Basic integrity is OK, Strong integrity failed. I can't set my cards to use by NFC (Device doesn't meet security...) contactlessly.
Same exact issue here. But I'm running on the 12S Ultra.

if u are root user add this eu inject app to hide list or deny list whatever you're using. don't give it root access. plus remove any safetynet modules. and if u are not root user no problem just installe eu inject app and remove all data u need to clean google services google play store and google framework that's it and use last stable released of eu rom maybe it's not going to works with beta version

Reactions: zelota33
Is someone have no sound problem on gmail notifications? Xiaomi 13 pro latest stable.

Sent from my 2210132C using Tapatalk

Anyone has been able to hide Lloyds bank from magisk after rooting and passing Google integrity? I got everything working flawless except this bloody app!

Download the latest version of XiaomiEUModule but then Netflix is not available in the application catalog in play store. And it shows that my device is certified, it's strange

Edit: I tried deleting the Play Store and Services data, restarted the phone and the app appeared again. Apparently it doesn't just work by updating the apk and deleting data, you have to reboot

Last edited:
Thank you for your advice so much! It worked! I've cleaned cache and data for G Play/G Services/G Framework + deleted Wallet, then rebooted and voila! It seems to be perfect - at least for now. Then we'll see what Google is going to do in the near future...

My experience with MI10 ( Umi ):

Uninstall PIF module and Magisk, Install the rebuild Rom with XEU module apk.
-> GWallet shows dosen't meet requirement ( Didn't pop up warning but show in settings. )

Clear "DATA" of Google Play Service / Play Store / GWallet
-> I got error messge to grant SMS premission to Play Services when openging wallet ;
Using "Hidden settings for MIUI" to grant premissions

Open Wallet, it's empty now and need to re-add cards.
-> Success and shows meet secutiry requirement

I just dirty flashed the rebuild, checked for integrity (all good) and added cards. No clearing data, no nothing. Magisk and PIF disappeared, payment still works even without latest XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.05 (payed 15 mins ago).

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your advice so much! It worked! I've cleaned cache and data for G Play/G Services/G Framework + deleted Wallet, then rebooted and voila! It seems to be perfect - at least for now. Then we'll see what Google is going to do in the near future...
I have read a lot of people who eliminate G Frameworks, but I can't find that app on my device. I only get three, G Play/G Services/G Carrier

Next time Google bans a fingerprint, just don't panic and do nothing until a new Xiaomi.eu module apk is released. Everything should work just fine after that.

Next time Google bans a fingerprint, just don't panic and do nothing until a new Xiaomi.eu module apk is released. Everything should work just fine after that.
Ok and thx for your calming words, but tbh I've exactly done what you've written, still failed GPay until mentioned cache hadn't been cleaned. I'd be more than happy if next time this torturing procedure wasn't needed.

Download the latest version of XiaomiEUModule but then Netflix is not available in the application catalog in play store. And it shows that my device is certified, it's strange

Edit: I tried deleting the Play Store and Services data, restarted the phone and the app appeared again. Apparently it doesn't just work by updating the apk and deleting data, you have to reboot
Yep, there is a process a few pages back

in fact, after the devs did the biggest lift by reducing the required update to a few KB and it's becoming a cat and mouse game, the next step would be to automate the update either through the Updater app or through another built-in mechanism
The updater app actually showed me today there's an update of the app with download link.

Reactions: ChaosEmpire