MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

There is no app update in the Play Market store (endless download ring). In addition, it says in the settings that the device is not certified. Updated from 14.0.7.0 to 14.0.8.0
Could be plenty of reasons for that, I don't see how it's a ROM issue if we can't reproduce it.
We're not Google support.

Could be plenty of reasons for that, I don't see how it's a ROM issue if we can't reproduce it.
We're not Google support.
Google Play - Device is not certified
Is this a Google problem, not a ROM? Strange. This all happened after the update to 14.0.8.0...

Reactions: Smaritz
Is the module also working on rooted phone?
Yes, as long as you add Google Play services (all processes, especially ".unstable") into the DenyList, and DenyList is enforced.

After updating the module, do I need to clear the cache of certain applications and do something else?
Google Play services and Google Play Store, in your case.

Reactions: k3067e3
Yes, as long as you add Google Play services (all processes, especially ".unstable") into the DenyList, and DenyList is enforced.

Google Play services and Google Play Store, in your case.
Just google play services or anything else? i mean into deny list if rooted

Good night.. I would like to understand if the problem I have in payments with application through the bank account, is associated with all this information that is behind?!

Hi , latest stable. How could remove the word clock ? And the weather icon stays the same never changes is that normal?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20231207_221310.jpg
    IMG_20231207_221310.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 118
Just google play services or anything else? i mean into deny list if rooted
Google Play services is usually enough. Sometimes Google Play Store too, if you can't find some common apps (like Netflix).
And, of course, any banking apps that give you hard time due to the root.

Reactions: k3067e3
Can i please get a link to where is the official thread with installation steps and getting the wallet to work and update on the APK that fixes it?
This is the 3rd or so time i chase the issue and stumble upon a resopnse with a solution.
I believe you already know how to flash with EU ROM. It was stated on the first page of this post.

You need to download the latest ROM and install it on your phone. Then, install the latest EU APK (DEC 05) https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/Xiaomi.eu-app/

After these two steps, your phone should be able to use Google Pay.

If you want to root your phone, do the above two steps. Then root your phone. Then add goolge pay, GMS, and play store to the Denylist and turn on "Enforce Denylist". Restart your phone. Google pay should works.

If you are beginner, let us know which step you are not clear.

the newest XM11TPro build doesnt pass Play Integrity anymore with the Play Integrity fix
Play Integrity fix is a magisk module. If you root your phone, you can't use this module to fix Play Integrity API. The module developer said it will conflict with xiaomi EU ROM (check the WIKI section of this module on github).

To fix Play Integrity API, You need to download the latest ROM and install it on your phone. Then, install the latest EU APK (DEC 05). Play Integrity API should pass the Device_Integrity and Basic_Integrity. If you want to root your phone, you need add goolge pay, GMS, and play store to the Denylist in magisk and turn on "Enforce Denylist". DO NOT INSTALL Play Integrity Fix module!!!! Restart your phone. Play Integrity API should pass the Device_Integrity and Basic_Integrity.

Hello everyone....first post here (but I have been using custom roms for years).

So, I installed the latest 14 stable rom, all working perfectly. I am not rooted nor have attempted any system modification. Google Wallet working nicely with the latest rom plus custom apk. However, some banking apps are complaining that the device is not safe. Same warnings that I would see in the past when rooting my device - again, not the case here since I am on a fresh fastboot install with full data wipe. Device is certified. Any recommendations or suggestions? Thanks and keep up the good work!
The warning might related to unlock BootLoader. It should not prevent you from using the app. The solution is to root your phone and put those apps to the Denylist and turn on "Enforce Denylist". But not recommended if you are not familary with root.

DO NOT lock the bootloader with xiaomi EU ROM. if you lock the bootloader, the phone will check the ROM version every time when you reboot the phone. Non-original ROM will boot to recovery directly and will not start.

Hi all. I have Xiaomi 12 Pro Zeus. I don´t really know what I am doing wrong but I can´t add a bank card to my wallet. I updated latest stable version from 04.12.2023, download .apk to the PC, move it to the root of the phone, find the .apk in the phone and updated it. Clear data in Playstore, Wallet, Bank, reboot a number of times in every variation that worked for somebody else and nothing. I can´t add a card because I always get denial message from my bank app that the phone has security issues, but I also got message that my card was charged for 0,00€ (Temporary hold). I supose that means that I still can pay with it but the card is not visible in Wallet. If it is not visible in Wallet, how will I pay with it?? My phone pass all compability tests. I don´t have Twrp, Root, Magisk or anything else. Please help. Thanks!

Hi all. I have Xiaomi 12 Pro Zeus. I don´t really know what I am doing wrong but I can´t add a bank card to my wallet. I updated latest stable version from 04.12.2023, download .apk to the PC, move it to the root of the phone, find the .apk in the phone and updated it. Clear data in Playstore, Wallet, Bank, reboot a number of times in every variation that worked for somebody else and nothing. I can´t add a card because I always get denial message from my bank app that the phone has security issues, but I also got message that my card was charged for 0,00€ (Temporary hold). I supose that means that I still can pay with it but the card is not visible in Wallet. If it is not visible in Wallet, how will I pay with it?? My phone pass all compability tests. I don´t have Twrp, Root, Magisk or anything else. Please help. Thanks!
Maybe your bank app detects the unlocked bootloader. If you are familiar with root, try to add the bank app to the DenyList. Please Note: you need also add Google Wallet, GMS, Play Store (maybe) to the denylist. Then turn on "Enforce Denylist" option. It's just my gut feeling, not 100% sure about your situation.

Reactions: katerpanne
I didn't had any issues with GPay and unlocked bootloader till two months ago when Google start to make trouble to us.

I believe you already know how to flash with EU ROM. It was stated on the first page of this post.

You need to download the latest ROM and install it on your phone. Then, install the latest EU APK (DEC 05) https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/Xiaomi.eu-app/

After these two steps, your phone should be able to use Google Pay.

If you want to root your phone, do the above two steps. Then root your phone. Then add goolge pay, GMS, and play store to the Denylist and turn on "Enforce Denylist". Restart your phone. Google pay should works.

If you are beginner, let us know which step you are not clear.
What if i already get the device doesnt meet security needs and then install latest apk? It still says that, should i clear data to relevant apps or just wait?