MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I have problems on a new poco f5 pro and mobile network. I can't connect to any network. Tried with two different sim of 2 different companies and can't connect.

Thanks for your prompt response.
Play Integrity Fix already removed before APK by EU installed. I`m using now only the APK fix latest version.
SafetyNet, Play Integrity, Google Pay (NFC Wallet) and Google Store certification working flawlessly after each restart, but after a few minutes or a few hours, banking and gov apps detect root and stop working. Magisk/Kitsune, LSPosed remain hidden and passing all testing applications, NFC Payments and Certifications working, only banking and gov apps detect root and close immediately.
The only solution is to deactivate or uninstall LSPosed and their apps, otherwise it is impossible to use banking applications without restarting your device every time you need to open them.
Could the incompatibly be related with some custom ART changes in the xiaomi.eu side?

EDITED - Report inserted, HERE
I confirm the same problem since REBUILD v2 (No PI Fix) and I could not imagine what was happening.
My cell phone also works perfectly with root, hiding Magisk and LSPosed from applications and accessing banks normally, but after a few hours of use the banking applications detect root and stop working and I must restart to be able to access it again.
I am using the 5/Dec APK with the latest Stable version without any other patch module installed.
Please Devs, check it out!

Reactions: Jacometto
I confirm the same problem since REBUILD v2 (No PI Fix) and I could not imagine what was happening.
My cell phone also works perfectly with root, hiding Magisk and LSPosed from applications and accessing banks normally, but after a few hours of use the banking applications detect root and stop working and I must restart to be able to access it again.
I am using the 5/Dec APK with the latest Stable version without any other patch module installed.
Please Devs, check it out!
Does it still happen if you uninstall APK updates and use PIF instead?

Is "Secure element position" option under NFC supposed to be missing? See the attached screenshot.

Could someone confirm the option being present?

Latest Stable MIUI 14 (14.0.28.0) on NUWA (Xiaomi 13 Pro)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-08-19-28-10-953_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-19-28-10-953_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 183
Does it still happen if you uninstall APK updates and use PIF instead?
I confirm the same behavior even when Play Integrity Fix (module) was installed.
Seems like "something" is customized in the MIUI.eu side once this issue doesn't happen when other custom roms or MIUI stock installed.
The PI patches aren't reliable if device are rooted in the MIUI.eu only. Device pass all apps tests, banks working flawlessly but without any reason crash after some time after every reboot.

Reactions: Jacometto
Is "Secure element position" option under NFC supposed to be missing? See the attached screenshot.

Could someone confirm the option being present?

Latest Stable MIUI 14 (14.0.28.0) on NUWA (Xiaomi 13 Pro)
On my Mi 11 Ultra the option is shown. Just updated to the new rom rebuild version, Google Pay is working at the moment aswell (for the first time ever since MIUI14 on my device).

Reactions: r4dk0
I have problems on a new poco f5 pro and mobile network. I can't connect to any network. Tried with two different sim of 2 different companies and can't connect.
You have 2 options:

1. As long as you stay on a MIUI14 Rom, you will need to flash a modem.img of the Global Firmware of Mondrian.
2. IF you switch to the newest Hyper OS Weekly Dev Version of Mondrian you wont have any problems with that. You can even Dirty Flash the Weekly Dev on top of the Stable in your case. I know that this is the case because I have a Mondrian myself and gone this way.

Reactions: saf.oda
MI11 Lite5GNE Roms Version 14.0.13.0
Date 27/11/2023 with date 3/12/2023
How is it different? Is there anything added?
Do I need to update it?

Thank you for your answer.

My Mi 10Pro is fully updated to the latest version as of the time of this reply, and it has been for over a week. It also meets all the latest security standards.
Screenshot_2023-12-09-10-22-26-313_com.google.android.gms.jpg
However, I encountered a problem during the actual payment process. After sensing, it doesn't directly bring up 'GPAY', but instead prompts me to choose a payment application (I have already set GPAY as the default in the NFC settings).
Screenshot_2023-12-09-10-23-32-755_com.android.settings.jpg
After choosing, it prompts me to tap the icon to complete the payment, but it still doesn't work. When I switched to the multitasking interface, I found that it launched GPAY in work mode (the dual app feature in MIUI). Strangely, I didn't activate it, and even in the dual app settings, Google Wallet is not supported.
Screenshot_2023-12-09-10-28-29-745_com.miui.securitycore.jpg
Before proceeding, I had already cleared GPAY, GPLAY, and Gservice. Below is my payment video for reference, hoping someone can provide me with assistance.
Google drive

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't expect that kind of response. I already have a custom ROM on my phone check my signature.
I'm just having a little trouble installing this ROM. The files are normally in the folder before the image folder.

I will look into this my custom recovery isn't working properly (the screen is unresponsive). It gets stuck in fastboot, I can only install a ROM with MiFlash - It's a ball ache setting up my phone from scratch.
I checked your signature: "Xiaomi 13 Pro | V14.0.6.0.UMBEUXM".
That is official Xiaomi EEA Rom and definitely NOT this custom ROM. Again, please read first post.

You have 2 options:

1. As long as you stay on a MIUI14 Rom, you will need to flash a modem.img of the Global Firmware of Mondrian.
2. IF you switch to the newest Hyper OS Weekly Dev Version of Mondrian you wont have any problems with that. You can even Dirty Flash the Weekly Dev on top of the Stable in your case. I know that this is the case because I have a Mondrian myself and gone this way.
It was resolved in MIUI 14 builds as well though, several al F5 Pro users reported the standard modem now works and flashing the global one is no longer needed.

I have posted something similar on the weekly forum: Elsewhere someone mentioned about putting their debit/credit card under the back cover of their phone. I have done this, and it achieves exactly the same - and it works every time. :D
In my case, inserting a card between the phone and the case destroyes the contactless technology of the card passed a few days. It seems like the magnets inside the phone does the work. 4 cards already without contactless

Notifications from messengers (Telegram, What's App and others) have stopped coming. Xiaomi 12 Lite (EU 14.0.8.0) and Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G (EU 14.0.10.0). This happened after updating the EU module to version 2023.12.05 and resetting the Google Play Market and Google Play Services data. How can I solve the problem with notifications?

Reactions: Smaritz
Your question is very vague. But since it is a banking app, yes, it is probably linked to the whole discussion going on the forum for the last month.
What will be the best option to solve this problem?! Will there be any internal updates that resolve the issue?!

Hello, have redmi note 10 pro (no sim) and installed latest twrp for it so as to move to MIUI 14 from 12.5.9. When rebooting into recovery, the security pattern shows but does not decrypt. Latest MIUI 14 rom was on external SD so tried to dirty flash it. Several red warnings in install log but it installed and seems to be working properly. Some of the red warnings involved partitions like vendor and others that were not mounted I presume. Any potential issues I may encounter? Thanks.

Hello, many apps complain that device is not safe. All my banking apps for instance. The problem is not unlocked bootloader. I tried regular miui (with unlocked bootloader) and a custom rom too and there were no problems in any app (except gpay that doesnt work). I suspect this has something to do with system modification of xiaomi eu when devs introduced the gpay fix together with the apk. Since then most apps complain as if I was rooted, but I am not. Please devs can you look into this.
Maybe these banking app requires strong integrity in order to work properly. When you install official ROM with unlock bootloader, does it pass strong integrity?

guys, can you please help me with some brief guidance installing Evolution X ROM from official MIUI 14.09?
the phone is Xiaomi 11 lite 5g NE
It's only the second time I try to flash a custom ROM, the first time was 3 years ago with a Motorola one fusion+
I can manage all the steps except the following:

Do I have to put the .zip file and boot image, dtbo image and vendor_boot in the platform-tools folder where I installed ADB?
How does ADB know the location of the files if I don't write the command with the specific location?

Is there a detailed flashing guide on the internet/youtube?
that would help

Thank you!
This only for xiaomi EU roms, not other roms. Best to ask here:

I've been using the xiami.eu rom on my Poco F3 for a month now and since the latest update I have network available and I'm able to use mobile data BUT i can't receive or make any calls despite having good network coverage. Is this a know issue? I've tried to flash the modem.img file from the official firmware but with no results. Any help is welcome! Thanks!

Hello, many apps complain that device is not safe. All my banking apps for instance. The problem is not unlocked bootloader. I tried regular miui (with unlocked bootloader) and a custom rom too and there were no problems in any app (except gpay that doesnt work). I suspect this has something to do with system modification of xiaomi eu when devs introduced the gpay fix together with the apk. Since then most apps complain as if I was rooted, but I am not. Please devs can you look into this.
been saying this over and over for the past years. whenever you go to twrp to upgrade your rom, it creates a folder named TWRP in your root folder. and when you rebooted to system from TWRP, android will fail security check. banking apps won't work. my solution is to delete TWRP folder and it will start working again.