MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi Guys, any advice for enabling google pay on a MI 11? I've updated to the latest ROM, download and installed the APK, cleared the storage & Cache of google play, wallet and play services and I've removed the TWRP folder from my storage, but I still get "this device doesn't meet security requirements" error in google pay.
Is there anything I need to check? - AFAIK the device isn't rooted (how would I check) and other than installing TWRP I haven't modified it in any other way?

Hi Guys, any advice for enabling google pay on a MI 11? I've updated to the latest ROM, download and installed the APK, cleared the storage & Cache of google play, wallet and play services and I've removed the TWRP folder from my storage, but I still get "this device doesn't meet security requirements" error in google pay.
Is there anything I need to check? - AFAIK the device isn't rooted (how would I check) and other than installing TWRP I haven't modified it in any other way?
Sometimes it takes a while, so just wait and it will probably start working.

Hi all. I have Xiaomi 12 Pro Zeus. I don´t really know what I am doing wrong but I can´t add a bank card to my wallet. I updated latest stable version from 04.12.2023, download .apk to the PC, move it to the root of the phone, find the .apk in the phone and updated it. Clear data in Playstore, Wallet, Bank, reboot a number of times in every variation that worked for somebody else and nothing. I can´t add a card because I always get denial message from my bank app that the phone has security issues, but I also got message that my card was charged for 0,00€ (Temporary hold). I supose that means that I still can pay with it but the card is not visible in Wallet. If it is not visible in Wallet, how will I pay with it?? My phone pass all compability tests. I don´t have Twrp, Root, Magisk or anything else. Please help. Thanks!
After a few days fighting with gPay I finaly realised there are two patch version and I installed the first one. After installing the one from 05.12. finaly gPay is working again. Awsome.

Hi all,
I have an error activating sim to use mi message and sync messages on mi cloud. Help me pls

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-11-07-46-22-952_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-07-46-22-952_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited by a moderator:
I am unable to install fonts through the Themes app. I can install themes, wallpapers, ringtones, but in Fonts, the download progress bar keeps spinning and nothing happens. I have already cleared all data from the app, but it did not help. Does anyone have any tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
I have a question. How long are devices supported by average? I have Poco F5.
Poco F5 also got first Hyper OS yesterday, hopefully Xiaomi EU soon as well :)

• Angry
Reactions: katerpanne

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-11-15-07-37-973_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-15-07-37-973_com.android.vending.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2023-12-11-15-07-30-756_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-15-07-30-756_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_2023-12-11-15-07-10-008_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-15-07-10-008_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 121
Just checking if anyone else's got an issue with Starling bank. Was working perfectly a day or two ago and now, it has completely stop working now with security check issue. Do not want to reinstall magisk and shamiko to combat this issue. Any chance devs/admins can incorporate a solution into the next app apk update.

Attachments

• IMG-20231211-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20231211-WA0006.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: sunarowicz