MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

I've installed the app and my device is not certified in play store, am I missing something? I'm not using magisk, just rom + app

does anyone has alioth_global_images_V14.0.7.0.TKHMIXM (POCO F3)? I need to downgrade because I can't install the stock rom of MIUI because of antirollback. Thank you in advance

OMG. So why are you writing in the Stable ROM section?
You must have a ROM that was released in 3.12.2023 or later. This means you have to use the Stable ROM, not the Weekly one.

Last edited:
As far I know Google ban the fingerprint if a lot of users use the same. If I have my own, Google shouldn't know, then I probably only have to install one time
Devs are smart enough to randomize it if it's possible. For example via online update or if the app comes with a number of FPs which are randomly used for every user.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-34-58-972_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-12-20-34-58-972_com.android.updater.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 152
Hi,
I've updated my POCO F3 to MIUI by xiaomi.eu version 14.0.8.0 TKHCNXM Stable and since this update every time I start an app to which I've blocked the connection (wi-fi or data) the pop-up appears warning me that it can't use the network. Of course it can't it's me who blocked the connection!!! How can I get rid of the pop-up that warns me every time I start the app?

Thank you.

Devs are smart enough to randomize it if it's possible. For example via online update or if the app comes with a number of FPs which are randomly used for every user.
It's not, the app uses the same fp for everyone and so does the basic PIF module.
Only the custom module uses your own harvested fp.

But there's no guarantee it works longer than the standard option.

You're actually asking us for our private signing keys? lol

You can you create one key only for this app. Without the signing key if we could build the app, we won't able to update it.

I like the ROM and I really apreciate the job, but I only pay few times a week with NFC and every time I try to pay always get an error. I know the root is the only way to avoid this problem now, but I would like have another option without root the phone.

If you don't want to share your code/keys (I understand) I don't know if would be possible to load the fingerprint from some file or something to allow us to have your custom fingerprints

You can you create one key only for this app. Without the signing key if we could build the app, we won't able to update it.

I like the ROM and I really apreciate the job, but I only pay few times a week with NFC and every time I try to pay always get an error. I know the root is the only way to avoid this problem now, but I would like have another option without root the phone.

If you don't want to share your code/keys (I understand) I don't know if would be possible to load the fingerprint from some file or something to allow us to have your custom fingerprints
Placing a system app signed with a publicly-available key is unsafe, so no.
Loading from external file is not something we plan to implement anytime soon.
We provide built-in solutions, if you want to customize further - you can root and do just that.

Hi there, I wanted to update the Xiaomi 12S Ultra to THOR_V14.0.14.0.TLACNXM_v14-13, at first it returned fastboot: error: Command failed, so I searched through the forum and found it might be due to USB 3.0 cable; now I changed the cable and the slot to USB 2.0, and when I tried to rerun, it keeps giving me fastboot: error: Device does not support slots, I rebooted phone and also tried different slots, but it's still the same.