MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

you still have to clean data everytime though the fingerprint changes.

You can you create one key only for this app. Without the signing key if we could build the app, we won't able to update it.

I like the ROM and I really apreciate the job, but I only pay few times a week with NFC and every time I try to pay always get an error. I know the root is the only way to avoid this problem now, but I would like have another option without root the phone.

If you don't want to share your code/keys (I understand) I don't know if would be possible to load the fingerprint from some file or something to allow us to have your custom fingerprints
The problem I have is that I can't uninstall it. I have created my own app but can't verify the XML is overwritten. Anyone know how this can be unistalled without root? I tried ADB and PS but give error -1000. I don't want to root and bring a load of pain just to remove this.

Everything is still working fine, thanks Devs!

Just a strange issue, my Mix 4 doesn't auto rotate anymore even with lock orientation disabled. I'm not sure where to check LOL

Google Wallet (GPay) isn't working on Cupid.
Installed the last version of the ROM, the last version of the fix .apk, and cleaned cache in Google Play Store, Google Wallet and Google Play Services. And doesn't work.
Strangely, the McDonald's app is working fine, but Google Wallet says that my phone doesn't meet the security requirements.

How can you say it doesn't work when you haven't tried to pay. Wallet announcement may be misleading.

Hi there, I wanted to update the Xiaomi 12S Ultra to THOR_V14.0.14.0.TLACNXM_v14-13, at first it returned fastboot: error: Command failed, so I searched through the forum and found it might be due to USB 3.0 cable; now I changed the cable and the slot to USB 2.0, and when I tried to rerun, it keeps giving me fastboot: error: Device does not support slots, I rebooted phone and also tried different slots, but it's still the same.
it worked eventually, I tried multiple cables and slots; if somebody else is facing a similar issue, I recommend using an original Xiaomi cable (USB 2.0) and plug it into a USB 3.0 slot - idk why, but it worked, Play Integrity passed, I'll check today if I'm able to use GPay

The question is if you could get a push notification once the fp no longer works and the app update is available, not upon opening the updater app manually.
I know, but not if you don't get them. So you can check in the Updater

Also, you will see a lot of messages on the Forum when the app is updated bcs the previous spoofs have 'expired'

And Wallet runs for almost a day on Cache. If you don't open but just use it for NFC payments, you don't need to update immediately

Reactions: Jacometto
i install the latest for 11t pro/VILI, and have a problem with google play store for the updates. it didnt work only display message retry

EDIT: Solved, clear data and updates from google play store, and reboot
Clearing all updates from Google Play Store was the final point to make everything work, clearing all data on play store, services and wallet isn't enough.

Isn't it possible to make the apk server side? Like when Google ban fp, eu team will push new fp to every device using apk without needing update. Apk will check update online.

You can you create one key only for this app. Without the signing key if we could build the app, we won't able to update it.

I like the ROM and I really apreciate the job, but I only pay few times a week with NFC and every time I try to pay always get an error. I know the root is the only way to avoid this problem now, but I would like have another option without root the phone.

If you don't want to share your code/keys (I understand) I don't know if would be possible to load the fingerprint from some file or something to allow us to have your custom fingerprints

Bro, if they released their private keys to randos like you (or anybody else), I'd immediately stop using this ROM.

Read up on how keys and certificates work.

Back on topic, GPay will work if you clear data from Play Store and G Wallet. But the warning will come back sooner rather than later (EG: it's a workaround, not a fix)

Bro, if they released their private keys to randos like you (or anybody else), I'd immediately stop using this ROM.

Back on topic, GPay will work if you clear data from Play Store and G Wallet. But the warning will come back sooner rather than later (EG: it's a workaround, not a fix)
Sorry but that's not what the OP asked for and I'm not sure why you need to attack him, perhaps you should read his post again. He clearly knows so much more about how this 'hack' works than you.

I share his frustration, if we were able to spoof our own fingerprint with this ROM, it's very unlikely they would be banned so quickly, if ever

Perhaps, decompile the APK, learn something and you'll see what is actually going on instead of attacking someone for a request that is not unreasonable.

Isn't it possible to make the apk server side? Like when Google ban fp, eu team will push new fp to every device using apk without needing update. Apk will check update online.
There we have it again - "you give them a finger, they want the whole hand".
We gave you a decent solution to the problem. Don't be lazy and download the APK manually when needed.

Could you guys put this link in the first post (alongside the links to the ROM download page)?

Would make it easier for us to navigate when we're looking for updates.

Also new guys would be able to see the solution instead of asking in this thread repetitively. This thread is being flooded with "gpay?!" posts even after it has been resolved.

Excellent work and thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: timbook2
Sorry but that's not what the OP asked for and I'm not sure why you need to attack him, perhaps you should read his post again. He clearly knows so much more about how this 'hack' works than you.

I share his frustration, if we were able to spoof our own fingerprint with this ROM, it's very unlikely they would be banned so quickly, if ever

Perhaps, decompile the APK, learn something and you'll see what is actually going on instead of attacking someone for a request that is not unreasonable.
It's totally unreasonable. If you want to bypass Google every security update, build your own ROM with your own keys and do it OTA yourself. What he's asking for will literally never happen.

And I wasn't attacking him. If you think I was, you need to learn English.

I'm out. Have a good life.

Temporary issue, i think, need to wait to the fix on Xiaomi side.
I agree with you that it must be an issue on Xiaomi's side. But since the middle of the year it hasn't been possible to activate the Call History and Messages Sync.
My information got stuck on Mi Cloud.

I know perfectly how certificates work. If you are installing this ROM it is because you have some knowledge of how this world works, the only risk of sharing a key is that someone creates an application signed with that key that replaces one that already exists, but if that happens it is because you have installed it.

Yes, it's a "risk" but I think it is a less risky than using root

I know perfectly how certificates work. If you are installing this ROM it is because you have some knowledge of how this world works, the only risk of sharing a key is that someone creates an application signed with that key that replaces one that already exists, but if that happens it is because you have installed it.

Yes, it's a "risk" but I think it is a less risky than using root
Most users (including me) have not idea what they are doing, so it is extremely dangerous.