MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello, I have two questions:

1. I have MIUI 14 Global installed and want to switch to stable MIUI 14 by Xiaomi.eu. I already have unlocked the bootloader. Can I go ahead with the fastboot installation method mentioned in the first post, or something has changed with the installation procedure? I mean, apart from the APK that we need to flash to fix play integrity so that Gpay can work.
2. When stable Hyper OS is released, will we be able to update to it via the upgrade procedure mentioned in the first post, or we'll have to do a clean flash that'll format all data?

1. Yes (- first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.)
2. Yes (- update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.)

Reactions: kynata
The question is if you could get a push notification once the fp no longer works and the app update is available, not upon opening the updater app manually.
You may try to use an app like Obtainium to monitoring the APK Repository at sourceforge and get notifications that a new update are available.
But I didn't test it

EDITED: Links inserted

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutchgio
1. Yes (- first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.)
2. Yes (- update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.)
Thank you for replying. One more question regarding updating. Since we always have to update by downloading the latest ROM build and flash it via fastboot method, does this mean that Xiaomi.EU ROMs don't support OTA updates? I mean, if I use the updater option in settings to check for updates, that won't work?

OTA updates are possible if TWRP is installed. In the "Update" app, you will receive a notification about a new ROM version, and it is necessary to proceed manually.

Attachments

• OTA aktualizace.png
    OTA aktualizace.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 196
ALL MIUI 14 STABLE ROMS are being to be rebuilt.. again and we hope last time..

- We have developed own method (without using Magisk and root) to update Google Pay fix easily by users in case Google will block it again in the future
- All ROMS uploaded from 03.Dec will have this fix included

First batch uploaded

If Google Pay still doesn't work for you directly after ROM installation, install our APK manually..

EDIT:
ROMs which were already uploaded are rebuilding again to get apk installed automatically
Thx for your information.
I am using Xiaomi 13pro with eu rom.
I installed the APK but system still show the notification.
I don't know what to do

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-14-23-24-50-708_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-23-24-50-708_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_2023-12-14-23-25-03-451_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-23-25-03-451_com.android.updater.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 165
Hello,
since I have updated my POCO F3 to Xiaomi.eu version 14.0.8.0 TKHCNXM stable every time I start an app that I have blocked network access to, a pop-up comes out notifying me of the block, is it possible to disable this pop-up?

My updater app isn't working. I always need to check this forum manually if there is an update. I tried to clearing updater's data, but still same. How can i fix it?

My updater app isn't working. I always need to check this forum manually if there is an update. I tried to clearing updater's data, but still same. How can i fix it?
No updater application for this. Go here to settings and active "push notifications"

And did you install the fix from yesterday?
Look in the "Update" app.

yes, the released 2023.12.14 is installed.
yesterday works fine, today when i open YASNAC the basic integrity and CTS profile fail.

installed magisk modules:
play integrity fix
shamiko

works great thank you

does the system apps supposed be updated?

so far as i know, you said those are modified apps , so they can't be updated unless updated within a rom update

but they appeared now in the playstore as they got updates to make (Mi video mi music..)

also some third apps that are modified and not supposed to be linked to official ones also appeared to have updates in playstore (tiktok mod...)
today the updates are gone by themseve.didn't do nothing

Reactions: pvk01
Hey guys,

i`m on the latest stable release (marble) with EUModule (2023.12.14) and facing battery drain issues. (even in flight mode)

Are there any known issues? Which app do you use to identify wake locks?

CPU Spy Plus shows that the phone does not enter deep sleep mode properly but I cant identify any problematic app.

Thank you.

Hello, I'm on latest stable MIUI + latest GPay fix installed, Xiaomi Mi 11. After clearing the cache of Google apps and installing the newest GPay fix, the phone passes the security certification process, however I can't add cards to GPay anymore, even though it worked okay with all previous GPay fixes. Any idea how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-15-12-36-34-149_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-15-12-36-34-149_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 635
  • Screenshot_2023-12-15-12-32-51-346_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-15-12-32-51-346_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 661
Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening,
Help with the following question... which I had already asked before... What is the reason for not being able to make payments through the bank application through MBWAY?! someone with the same problem?!

Reactions: Sifiss
Hello. I have updated/install the latest release yesterday of my Redmi Note 9 Pro.

I encountered a major problem (for me). Font style can no longer change. Every time I apply a new font, it says "Applied successfully" but then nothing happens. I tried it with different font and it's the same. I'm stuck with the font of my last change, but in the Themes app, the selected font is MiSans. The last time I changed my font was last December 1. I already rebooted my phone couple times, try it with and without internet connection, it did not change.

Please, help enlighten me and I hope it will be fixed soon. Thank you.

Good Evening,
Help with the following question... which I had already asked before... What is the reason for not being able to make payments through the bank application through MBWAY?! someone with the same problem?!
Assuming you installed the rebuilt ROM and app, and everything is OK... They probably detect the unlocked bootloader one way or another.