MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello. I have updated/install the latest release yesterday of my Redmi Note 9 Pro.

I encountered a major problem (for me). Font style can no longer change. Every time I apply a new font, it says "Applied successfully" but then nothing happens. I tried it with different font and it's the same. I'm stuck with the font of my last change, but in the Themes app, the selected font is MiSans. The last time I changed my font was last December 1. I already rebooted my phone couple times, try it with and without internet connection, it did not change.

Please, help enlighten me and I hope it will be fixed soon. Thank you.
Nevermind this. I just wiped the data of the themes app . It's working now. Though, I notice that some themes and fonts were removed.

Reactions: divided by zero
Assuming you installed the rebuilt ROM and app, and everything is OK... They probably detect the unlocked bootloader one way or another.

Good morning, I normally install MIUI updates manually. But what is the solution to get the application working again?!

Good morning, I normally install MIUI updates manually. But what is the solution to get the application working again?!
Again, you can check that you have the latest rebuild of the ROM, and the Xiaomi.eu app (check the first post). It is updated very regularly.

Other than that, you can try to root and install the Safetynet fix and other specialized modules (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-magisk-and-play-integrity-fix.70553/)

I don't think there is a simple solution anymore, because Google is actively working against those strategies, and those applications won't tell us how to circumvent the limitations they put in place.

Clearing cache and app data for the Play store worked for me.
It is a temporary solution, after a certain time, these updates appear again, and with no chance of them finishing, they always remain pending, and if you try to update, an error message appears

Reactions: dtfmi
Good Evening,
Help with the following question... which I had already asked before... What is the reason for not being able to make payments through the bank application through MBWAY?! someone with the same problem?!
My mbway is working fine. Never had issues. Redmi Note 10 pro

Hey All.

On Redmi Note 10 Pro Global (sweet) I updated to the latest version of TWRP debussy, and then from Miui 13 to V14.0.9.0 on-device.
Aand… wow it's actually feeling a lot faster, I was not expecting that! Upgrade went without a hitch, and thanks for the quick updates on the XiaomiEuModule. Gpay now working perfectly.
Great update. Thanks!

A few changes I noticed after a few days of use, and their fixes:
Widgets now have their app name underneath => Settings => Home Screen => Remove text from Widgets.
NFC icon in notification area => Settings => Notifications & Control Centre => Status Bar => Status Bar Icons.

Issues:

The area at the top of the app switcher, which used to have buttons for things like "cleaner" and other system utilities, now just has a blank gap instead. (See attached pic)

Bluetooth Audio now stutters a lot after a while of use, notably when watching youtube videos.
It seems to occur when using both AAC and SBC (I don't have any AptX/LDAP headphones to try) and seems to be fixed with a reboot. Maybe this is an android regression?, as I have seen reports from other phone/ROM and in stock configurations too.
Unpairing/repairing the headphones fixes it for a while. I am experimenting with different AVRCP/MAP settings in Developer Options.

Edit Jan 2023: Bizarrely this this bluetooth audio stutter on video is a Firefox bug!

Edit:

The issue where audio plays out of both the device speaker and the bluetooth headphones occasionally after a whatsapp call is still present. Again, fixed temporarily with a reboot.

Attachments

• 1702766079640.jpg
    1702766079640.jpg
    718.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Hey All.

On Redmi Note 10 Pro Global (sweet) I updated to the latest version of TWRP debussy, and then from Miui 13 to V14.0.9.0 on-device.
Aand… wow it's actually feeling a lot faster, I was not expecting that! Upgrade went without a hitch, and thanks for the quick updates on the XiaomiEuModule. Gpay now working perfectly.
Great update. Thanks!

A few changes I noticed after a few days of use, and their fixes:
Widgets now have their app name underneath => Settings => Home Screen => Remove text from Widgets.
NFC icon in notification area => Settings => Notifications & Control Centre => Status Bar => Status Bar Icons.

Issues:

The area at the top of the app switcher, which used to have buttons for things like "cleaner" and other system utilities, now just has a blank gap instead. (See attached pic)

Bluetooth Audio now stutters a lot after a while o fuse, notably when watching youtube videos.
It seems to occur when using both AAC and SBC (I don't have any AptX/LDAP headphones to try) and seems to be fixed. Maybe this is an android regression?, as I have seen reports from other phone/ROM and in stock configurations too.
Unpairing/repairing the headphones fixes it for a while. I am experimenting with different AVRCP/MAP settings in Developer Options.

Will report if anything changes.
Hm, I hadn't noticed that, but when I tried to check for this issue, I saw the usual options for half a second and they disappeared, so now I have replicated the bug ;) 14.0.5.0 mi 10T :)

Reactions: brassio
When using the "MBN config loading and activing tool" after entering *#*#663368378#*#* on the dialer, I'm not able to change the MBN. After choosing one and clicking on validate it stays on the default one and doesn't change.
I have a Mi10 (umi) and I'm running the latest Xiaomi.EU stable. Is there anything I can do to make it update my default MBN? Is there a reason it isn't working and can I fix in any way? Thanks.
Up, anyone could help me out?

I'm thinking about purchasing a 12X. I was surprised to see that it hasn't received betas for months and I'm also surprised by how few phones receive weekly updates now. I realise that's Xiaomi's decision rather than the .eu devs. It's been a couple of years since I owned a Xiaomi.

Anyway, can someone running the latest build on the 12X tell me which security patch the 11th December stable build is running? Otherwise, another model. I'm interested to learn how often stable builds are released and whether they include recent security patches.

Reactions: Zezebro
I'm thinking about purchasing a 12X. I was surprised to see that it hasn't received betas for months and I'm also surprised by how few phones receive weekly updates now. I realise that's Xiaomi's decision rather than the .eu devs. It's been a couple of years since I owned a Xiaomi.

Anyway, can someone running the latest build on the 12X tell me which security patch the 11th December stable build is running? Otherwise, another model. I'm interested to learn how often stable builds are released and whether they include recent security patches.

That's the China stable ROM, not a weekly beta. I'm not sure why I'd install that instead of the global ROM or .eu.
EU ROM is based on China/Global Stable builds-
If you want to install EU rom go to the first page of this thread and you will find download link for that.

EU ROM is based on China/Global Stable builds-
If you want to install EU rom go to the first page of this thread and you will find download link for that.
The weekly .eu builds are based on the China beta builds though, right? And Xiaomi only releases those for a small number of devices. The rest are based on stable and have updates less frequently.

Is it needed everytime to clear Google Play Services cache? Sometimes it works only with reboot after new xiaomi.eu app update, sometimes (most cases) clearing cache is required and adding the payment card again.

Reactions: diaplekomenos