MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

There is nothing to talk about, everything has already been said about this problem perhaps 1000 times. And yet the same questions keep coming up which just infests the thread. People are lazy, incompetent, lacking in intellect, or I don't know what the problem is for these people to get information that has been published many times. :emoji_sob:

Last edited:
I have a question about the Google Wallet apk fix, each time I have updated I wiped all cards, Wallet, Google Framework, Google Play Store etc in order to add them again so Wallet doesn't show "Your phone doesn't meet security requirements" which is getting annoying.
So, if I update to the latest apk andthe phone passes Basic and Device integrity even if Wallet shows that warning, will payments still work? I havent been able to try and I want to know if I am doing unecessary steps each time
for me, some why, with Mi Mix4, i need to do that 2 times, and only after it works...

It refuses to go back to "Version 1" no matter how many times I click Uninstall Update.. It stays at version 2023.12.01.. Please help me get rid of this app I just wish to use a custom PIF.. I have tried everything, I have frozen it and even deleted the apk inside "data/app/" and it keeps coming back

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-22-11-58-21-963_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-22-11-58-21-963_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 96
It refuses to go back to "Version 1" no matter how many times I click Uninstall Update.. It stays at version 2023.12.01.. Please help me get rid of this app I just wish to use a custom PIF.. I have tried everything, I have frozen it and even deleted the apk inside "data/app/" and it keeps coming back
That's version one

I fixed it by using a Magisk Debloater to remove XiaomiEUInject in "System/Product/App"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-22-12-52-40-703_pl.solidexplorer2-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-22-12-52-40-703_pl.solidexplorer2-edit.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 96
Hello, POCO F3 user here, I've read around 40 pages and tried a lot of different things I am lost.
I cannot use gpay, now I don't even get basic check.

How to make gpay work if I want magisk + root?
Do I have to remove xiaomiEUinject? And install integrity fix with custom props? or I only root install xiaomieuinject and configure denylist?
I have the latest from fix, downloaded yesterday from updater

EDIT: I think I fixed it, haven't tested payment yet.

What I did was uninstall Integrity fix from magisk modules, Install xiaomi eu inject, remove data/cache from all services.
And now I had to re-add the cards, it shows as "Your phone meets security requirements" in Google Pay
But Play Integrity API Checker only shows Device & Basic integrity.
Strong integrity is red, so I don't know, I have to test.

Last edited:
There is a Bug in the latest Xiaomi.eu ROM of Redmi Note 10 Pro.. Build is 14.0.9.0.. I have disabled and frozen the EU injector module via root because it doesn't allow me to disable it directly from settings

I am trying to use my own custom PIF which worked perfectly in 14.0.8.0 (which didn't have this EU injector module)

It seems like the changes the PIF Magisk module makes are been reverted by something in the rom.. Please I really need a way to totally disable whatever changes were made by the EU injector module
If you wanna use your custom pif.json just follow this steps and full uninstall the XiaomiEuInject

I just can't get Google wallet working anymore.
I've tried everything short of a reinstall on my Xiaomi 13.
Applied the fix, and cleared data for services, play store, wallet etc. Restarted numerous times to no avail.
I hate this, being caught short when trying to pay for something, especially fuel, or groceries.

Is there a method to getting wallet to work without rooting?

How did you get "version 1"?
At least when in english it isn't possible to get it.
I copied the file: "/product/app/XiaomiEUInject-Stub/XiaomiEUInject-Stub.apk" to Download and reinstalled it.
I have root and applications downgrade enabled.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto
Known, and was already corrected, but for existing ROMs you'll have to find another way to uninstall the app.

I have Xiaomi Poco F2 PRO and I installed latest weekly rom 22.7.19 Beta and I would like to install latest stable rom MIUI 14 and my question is should I use twrp version 3.6.2_12 for installation (I have this twrp already in my phone installed) of this stable version or I need some other version of twrp? Thanks

Last edited:
POCO x3 NFC: I'm a bit confused. I've installed GPay apk dated 18Dec,and everything is fine SINCE THEN. I mean, I haven't experienced any issue with payments in the last 5 days, however I saw, that there's a newer version, which means, that numerous fellows had faced problems. Have i missed something, or just simple luck that I was succeed in payments? Or is there any final solution out there?

POCO x3 NFC: I'm a bit confused. I've installed GPay apk dated 18Dec,and everything is fine SINCE THEN. I mean, I haven't experienced any issue with payments in the last 5 days, however I saw, that there's a newer version, which means, that numerous fellows had faced problems. Have i missed something, or just simple luck that I was succeed in payments? Or is there any final solution out there?
It doesn't happen at the same time it seems. If you see a newer version, just install it.

I have Xiaomi Poco F2 PRO and I installed latest weekly rom 22.7.19 Beta and I would like to install latest stable rom MIUI 14 and my question is should I use twrp version 3.6.2_12 for installation (I have this twrp already in my phone installed) of this stable version or I need some other version of twrp? Thanks
I use same version of TWRP, and I installed latest stable, rebuild from 4th December on my Poco F2 Pro.
Installation without problem, but since using this rebuild version, no 5G networks available. The rest is fine.

I use same version of TWRP, and I installed latest stable, rebuild from 4th December on my Poco F2 Pro.
Installation without problem, but since using this rebuild version, no 5G networks available. The rest is fine.
Thanks for the quick answer.

i downloaded "xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V14.0.4.0.TKDMIXM_v14-13" on November 8th
now i see "xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V14.0.4.0.TKDMIXM_v14-13.zip" uploaded december 4th
Is there any difference? Are they exactly the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the same version but they are not the same.
- Are applications updated, etc.
- an application (GPay Module) is added to repair GPay. Root is no longer needed (Magisk)

Last edited:
There is nothing to talk about, everything has already been said about this problem perhaps 1000 times. And yet the same questions keep coming up which just infests the thread. People are lazy, incompetent, lacking in intellect, or I don't know what the problem is for these people to get information that has been published many times. :emoji_sob:
If so many people are lost, even if they are incompetent, it means that it's not being communicated appropriately. This thread might contain some useful information but it's scattered around many pages, with conflicting and changing solutions. The OP doesn't contain anything related to this issue, except the link to a Gpay module, with no instructions or description. So the only way is to start reading 50 pages here or start searching the rest of the forums for a clear explanation.

If so many people are lost, even if they are incompetent, it means that it's not being communicated appropriately. This thread might contain some useful information but it's scattered around many pages, with conflicting and changing solutions. The OP doesn't contain anything related to this issue, except the link to a Gpay module, with no instructions or description. So the only way is to start reading 50 pages here or start searching the rest of the forums for a clear explanation.
This is the issue, the developers should be nice and answer the questions while they try to analyse the issue, then again while they solve the issue, then when they are done, people would need a fully maintained sticky post with a tutorial, and also answers to all those who want a solution customised for their needs...

And even then, it would probably not be enough, just look at all the people asking if they can dirty switch from weekly to stable when the answer is written in red in the first page

i downloaded "xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V14.0.4.0.TKDMIXM_v14-13" on November 8th
now i see "xiaomi.eu_multi_XM11TPro_V14.0.4.0.TKDMIXM_v14-13.zip" uploaded december 4th
Is there any difference? Are they exactly the same?
It's a rebuild of the ROM so that your phone will work better with google play because Google is making it difficult for custom ROMs like Xiaomi EU to work with it.

Reactions: fireheart2008
Does anyone else have an issue trying to install with fastboot the mi 11 Ultra through windows?
It's only "waiting for device".
Tried with 2 computer......