MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

This is the issue, the developers should be nice and answer the questions while they try to analyse the issue, then again while they solve the issue, then when they are done, people would need a fully maintained sticky post with a tutorial, and also answers to all those who want a solution customised for their needs...

And even then, it would probably not be enough, just look at all the people asking if they can dirty switch from weekly to stable when the answer is written in red in the first page
Well yes, but this is somehow expected, right? I know this is not a payed product, but in general if you offer something to the public, you set up forums where the public can discuss, they will discuss, right? That's the whole point, you come here to ask questions when something is not clear, and it's not clear.

Well yes, but this is somehow expected, right? I know this is not a payed product, but in general if you offer something to the public, you set up forums where the public can discuss, they will discuss, right? That's the whole point, you come here to ask questions when something is not clear, and it's not clear.
For me it is very clear, and devs have made a lot of posts explaining everything. People just want zero effort, and the more you give, the more they ask.

For me it is very clear, and devs have made a lot of posts explaining everything. People just want zero effort, and the more you give, the more they ask.
However, including this info in the opening post or a sticky would reduce the number of repetitive questions.

Okay, my bad then. Can you please pinpoint the location where you found the information? For someone totally new, just coming in for the first time and trying to fix it.

Every owner of a terminal uses it differently and has different configurations (in my case I do not use mobile payment and I did not install the version with the GPay application, the banking applications continue to work and while it is working well I do not see it meaning to change the rom), the problem is that we all want a personalized solution for our case and our particular model.
It must be understood that there are many different terminals and the developers do not have material time to analyze case by case; They are doing enough with providing solutions and updating them so that even more is asked of them.
If you don't agree to waste a little time looking for "your" solution, install the official Rom and lock the bootloader again.
Greetings and eternal thanks to the developers.

Hello. Can someone tell me why I can't write in /system despite being root, I want to modify sounds in /system/media/audio and I can't. I have used Root Explorer and Mixplorer and with neither. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello. Can someone tell me why I can't write in /system despite being root, I want to modify sounds in /system/media/audio and I can't. I have used Root Explorer and Mixplorer and with neither. Thanks.
Use:

Reactions: bokexperiano
Where do I find the steps counter? I don't know where to find the assistant. Does the steps counter only activate when using a smartwatch?

What does the morning report alarms do? how do notifications on AOD appear? Do they show the content or just the icon? I'm asking about the features because I'm using the xiaomi eu rom but I haven't been able to discover and use them all myself?

Bug Mi 11 Ultra 12/256 MIUI 14.0.11
The phone reboots when dark mode is turned on, if you change the resolution from Full HD to WQHD, if you don’t change the resolution, then everything is ok

Bug Mi 11 Ultra 12/256 MIUI 14.0.11
The phone reboots when dark mode is turned on, if you change the resolution from Full HD to WQHD, if you don’t change the resolution, then everything is ok
Make a log when the reboot happens.

Mi browser, mi video and mi music stopped updating in play market. Update is pending however it says cannot update. Redmi note 9 pro 5g, xiaomi.eu 14.0.2.0

greeting
can i upgrade from miui 12 - android 10 on poco m3. to the latest miui14 eu rom? or i need any specific version to be on

Mi browser, mi video and mi music stopped updating in play market. Update is pending however it says cannot update. Redmi note 9 pro 5g, xiaomi.eu 14.0.2.0
same, as I dont use these apps I just disabled them and no longer come up in playstore

It is the same version but they are not the same.
- Are applications updated, etc.
- an application (GPay Module) is added to repair GPay. Root is no longer needed (Magisk)

Now it is clear to me! THANKS!
I was getting crazy because I was using the ROM without GPay module and installed Magisk (that was the instruction here).
Then I had to update periodically the magisk module integrity fix to have GPay working and some app stop working because of root.
Then I saw an apk module available here and I was using it but within Magisk at same time.
Then the integrity fix stop working and people was explaining how to create my own fingerprint using another smartphone.

Maybe it is all simple for you expert guys, but believe me for regular user it is not!!
It's not about be lazy, it's about we don't understand!

Now I removed Magisk, changed the ROM with the last one (even same release) and everything is working fine.

Reactions: Smaritz
Can you guys please add support for camellia+camellian (im pretty sure both codenames are the same devices) i really want to use this it seems way better than stock miui 14