MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

How many times does it need to be repeated?
You have already received the answer twice that there is only one version of the Poco F5. The Chinese version is the Redmi Note 12 Turbo.
Poco F5/ Redmi Note 12 Turbo = marble

Reactions: JiaiJ
Hello, I flashed 14.0.6.0 on Xiaomi Civi,I can't log into my xiaomi account, I can't reset to factory settings from the phone menu.On 13.0.6.0, everything is ok.What can I do?

Hello everyone, very happy with the ROM so far, using it on my MIX 4 (odin). The only thing I personally feel is missing is adaptive refresh rate. Does MIUI not support it or is it only supported on certain phones? Sorry if this was already answered, didn't find anything through search.

Hello everyone, very happy with the ROM so far, using it on my MIX 4 (odin). The only thing I personally feel is missing is adaptive refresh rate. Does MIUI not support it or is it only supported on certain phones? Sorry if this was already answered, didn't find anything through search.
The xiaomi mix 4 screen does not support adaptive refresh rate. Only 60 or 120 Hz.

Reactions: Kramst
The model must have LTPO panel for that function.

Reactions: Trtrtr70 and Kramst
I had a mix 4, a cool phone. In two years the battery lost 30% of its capacity, I always used 120 Hz. Recently it was enough for 4 - 5 hours of screen time.
Yeah, I bought mine used and the battery lacks 1/3rd of its capacity. Already ordered a replacement battery which thankfully is very inexpensive.

Hi everyone!
I want to root.
Which version of Magisk is compatible to xiaomi.eu miui 14 without bootloop and such things?

Hello @ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg,
Is it possible to add a global language file for the Turkish language of the latest MIUI 14 version HMNote10Pro_V14.0.9.0.TKFMIXM_v14-13 rom for Redmi Note 10 Pro and republish it?
I know it may be difficult, but using the phone in Turkish and half English is annoying.

I thought I had some worse battery life after the latest update for the redmi note 11, it is snappier but more hungry for juice.. (That is what I thought..)

But then I disabled many unnecessary apps and background apps via an app called 'disable application'(root), plus I disabled almost all the emergency location and warning signals, and logged out and of and then in again into the google account, deleted data in google play plus other power hungry apps on 'restrict background' including your browser, disable 'auto sync, reboot your phone, Replaced Chrome with Mozilla, got a good night sleep and then it was strange, my device woke me up this night speaking to me saying: "look at this battery life"!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-15-21-19-06-530_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-15-21-19-06-530_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
I thought I had some worse battery life after the latest update for the redmi note 11, it is snappier but more hungry for juice.. (That is what I thought..)

But then I disabled many unnecessary apps and background apps via an app called 'disable application'(root), plus I disabled almost all the emergency location and warning signals, and logged out and of and then in again into the google account, deleted data in google play plus other power hungry apps on 'restrict background' including your browser, disable 'auto sync, reboot your phone, Replaced Chrome with Mozilla, got a good night sleep and then it was strange, my device woke me up this night speaking to me saying: "look at this battery life"!
So, after turning your smartphone to a dumbphone, you get more battery life? Interesting...

Hi there friends! May I ask if one of the two versions for Redmi Note 10 is compatible with Redmi Note 10 5g? Sorry for the disturbance, I'm mostly sure Pro isn't, but don't know if the other might be

Hi there friends! May I ask if one of the two versions for Redmi Note 10 is compatible with Redmi Note 10 5g? Sorry for the disturbance, I'm mostly sure Pro isn't, but don't know if the other might be
Code names are different.
Redmi Note 10 - mojito
Redmi Note 10 5G - camellia.

There are also 4 models named camellia.

Redmi Note 10T 5G
Poco M3 Pro 5G
Redmi Note 10 5G
Redmi Note 11 SE

What exactly is your device?

Hello, I would like to update to hyperOS with MIUI 14.0.25.0 TMRCNXM Without using FastBoot (as I understand, all data will be erased) is there a way to update the firmware? Via Update-> select update package writes This update is only available via fastboot phone model POCO F5

hello everyone

i have a Mi 10 5g (UMI) which has currently the old 13.0.3 stable installed. my twrp is the orangefox a11
im not rooted but bootloader is unlocked.
i would like to update to newest 14.0.4 stable.

because i had problems in the past, which needed a payed edl flash, i like to be sure im not doing anything wrong this time...

do i need another recovery?
do i need to disable fingerprint and passcode before update?

do need to flash or format anything before or after the rom install in twrp?

update: i try to boot my twrp to do a backup for any case, but had to find out i can no longer boot my orangefox recovery.
logo is flashing every 5sec.
Could this be a recovery loop? i can reboot to os by volume up and power;)

bad point for flashing new rom by twrp;(

what would u recommend in this case?
flashing by fastboot with erase all?

any help would be very appreciated

Last edited:
hello everyone

i have a Mi 10 5g (UMI) which has currently the old 13.0.3 stable installed. my twrp is the orangefox a11
im not rooted but bootloader is unlocked.
i would like to update to newest 14.0.4 stable.

because i had problems in the past, which needed a payed edl flash, i like to be sure im not doing anything wrong this time...

do i need another recovery?
do i need to disable fingerprint and passcode before update?

do need to flash or format anything before or after the rom install in twrp?

update: i try to boot my twrp to do a backup for any case, but had to find out i can no longer boot my orangefox recovery.
logo is flashing every 5sec.
Could this be a recovery loop? i can reboot to os by volume up and power;)

bad point for flashing new rom by twrp;(

what would u recommend in this case?
flashing by fastboot with erase all?

any help would be very appreciated
- Flash that recovery, boot in
- Flash ROM
- Flash that recovery (without booting in system after flashing a ROM)
- Reboot in system

If will be any errors or glitches in daily use – Format Data

• Love
Reactions: Foxvibes