MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

@Igor Eisberg many thanks for the new update.
You are doing a great job.

But unfortunately the backup of the data on the internal memory does not work properly now.
No backup of the sound recorder is stored. Can you please fix this problem?
Under xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.4.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13
was the following content in the Miui folder.
backup
BugReportCache
debug_log
Mirror
Sound_recorder

Now under xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.6.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13 there is only the following folder in the Miui folder.
backup.
The rest is no longer backed up.

Thank you very much.
Translated with DeepL

@Igor Eisberg many thanks for the new update.
You are doing a great job.

But unfortunately the backup of the data on the internal memory does not work properly now.
No backup of the sound recorder is stored. Can you please fix this problem?
Under xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.4.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13
was the following content in the Miui folder.
backup
BugReportCache
debug_log
Mirror
Sound_recorder

Now under xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V14.0.6.0.TKCMIXM_v14-13 there is only the following folder in the Miui folder.
backup.
The rest is no longer backed up.

Thank you very much.
Translated with DeepL
Sound recordings are not stored in the MIUI folder. That was in the past.

Reactions: Spookie
Hello,
I am on the v14.0.6 rebuild on my VeuxG. The "security" app is pushing it's bloat notifications and I cannot disable them. The notifications keep re-enabling them. In the "app notifications" the option is greyed out, but by disabling the notification types individually for the app, it just resets. I don't think there was this problem for the non-rebuild version.

Hi everyone,

Do I need to install GPay Module in a X14 CN version with eu installed to force gpay to work?

Or it will just work after flashing EU rom? I'm a little confused here.

Thnx

Hello, using poco F3 with latest Stable firmware from december and todays Inject .apk i see this in Google Play after clearing data for GPay, Google Services and Google Play Store.

Labels: [MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY]
Build fingerprint: Redmi/alioth/alioth:13/RKQ1.211001.001/V14.0.8.0.TKHCNXM:user/release-keys
Brand: POCO
Device: alioth
Model: M2012K11AG
TestId: dGVzdGluZy1kYTM0NWJkZC0xZjc0LTQ4OWMtOTVjZS0yZWRiZGE1MTJmMjg=

GPay says device is not safe.
As I understand I meet the requiremennts right? I do no have root nor magisk, just Stable EU 14.0.8.0 rebuild I think it was called on December.

UPDATE the Xiaomi EU Module app and then it will restart the mobile.

BASIC and DEVICE must pass the integrity test.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Can you update the firmware to allow update of default apps? I'm tired of the error when updating mi video in google play.

System apps must not be updated in xiaomi.eu ROM
I have seen that. But the firmware has not been updated for a long time, which means that with this firmware the life cycle of a smartphone becomes much shorter than even with the official firmware.

Google Wallet displays security risk from today, cannot pay. Updated Xiaomi EU Module to newest one 03.29
Not sure what else to do to fix, can anyone suggest how to troubleshoot this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-01-23-47-17-360_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-01-23-47-17-360_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_2024-03-01-22-32-02-241_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-01-22-32-02-241_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_2024-03-01-23-34-59-391_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-01-23-34-59-391_com.android.vending.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:
Can you update the firmware to allow update of default apps? I'm tired of the error when updating mi video in google play.
No.

I have seen that. But the firmware has not been updated for a long time, which means that with this firmware the life cycle of a smartphone becomes much shorter than even with the official firmware.
You'll have to live with that. Every device has a lifespan.

@Mystic8b if you're rooted - install zygisk-detach ( by j-hc ) - and then block the updates for the system apps that popup in play store and you're good to go , if not - then cope with it , it's the new way google serve/check for updates apps installed, they most probably won't change it back to the old way

Hi Team,
First off all thanks for your persistent efforts about the ROM development, testing and forum management, im using Xiaomi.eu several years ago.

I have multiple xiaomi devices across my family, and now we are all struggling due to G.Wallet security requirements issue.

My question is that: what is the dependency/relationship between ROM version and Xoaomi.EU module? How do i know which version to use for which rom? Or should i use the lastest always? Does it works with older ROMs? (A12,A13 based lastest, stable Xiaomi.eu roms)

Thanks for your answer, I did not find this information collected, but if i just missed it, pls drop me the link and ignore my messages.

Hi Team,
First off all thanks for your persistent efforts about the ROM development, testing and forum management, im using Xiaomi.eu several years ago.

I have multiple xiaomi devices across my family, and now we are all struggling due to G.Wallet security requirements issue.

My question is that: what is the dependency/relationship between ROM version and Xoaomi.EU module? How do i know which version to use for which rom? Or should i use the lastest always? Does it works with older ROMs? (A12,A13 based lastest, stable Xiaomi.eu roms)

Thanks for your answer, I did not find this information collected, but if i just missed it, pls drop me the link and ignore my messages.
You need a ROM released after 3.12.2023 and the current XiaomiEUModule.apk app
What matters is the release date not the ROM or android version..