Release MIUI 2.4.20 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, iBotPeaches, I know we have 2.4.20... but as soon as the phone starts up, it reboots a few seconds later. And again and again.

It happened to me when i "clean" installed (wipe cache, dalvik, data, factory reset etc.). Then read someone's post that it helps to install 2.4.13 and then upgrade to 2.4.20 (without cleaning cache etc.). So I did try this but it didn't help. That means I have to stay on 2.4.13 if I don't want my phone to reboot every few seconds. :) I could go to version 2.4.21 - which I tried and it doesn't have the boot loop issue - but it is Chinese and I don't want that.

I have SGS2, and InoX has the same issue on Sensation - 2.4.20 bootloops, 2.4.13 doesn't.

Yes, iBotPeaches, I know we have 2.4.20... but as soon as the phone starts up, it reboots a few seconds later. And again and again.

It happened to me when i "clean" installed (wipe cache, dalvik, data, factory reset etc.). Then read someone's post that it helps to install 2.4.13 and then upgrade to 2.4.20 (without cleaning cache etc.). So I did try this but it didn't help. That means I have to stay on 2.4.13 if I don't want my phone to reboot every few seconds. :) I could go to version 2.4.21 - which I tried and it doesn't have the boot loop issue - but it is Chinese and I don't want that.

I have SGS2, and InoX has the same issue on Sensation - 2.4.20 bootloops, 2.4.13 doesn't.

Fair enough. Wait for 4.2.27 then, hopefully that resolves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.