Release MIUI ROM 2.3.30 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big thanks to all the team for there hard work I cant get the new update to come on to my nexus s and with the roll out by Google of 4.0.4 which is excellent fast and no longer a battery eater I will stay with that untill of course Miui catch up cheers again.

I seem to be getting wake lock from the messaging app on SGS2.
I noticed yesterday night that my battery was strangely low after just 12h without charging it. In the battery monitor it indicated that the messaging app was reponsible for 53% of the loss.
Here is a screen from betterbatterystat for this morning. Is it a known problem?

I don't have a problem with the sms wakelock on my SGS2.. Have you tried to wipe running apps by holding homekey? A restart might also help.

Just wondering if this is a bug or if it's just me...

When applying a theme, for example, a progress popup appears showing the percentage completed. My issue is the, e.g. "22%" is not centred, it's to the left of centre. This has been bugging me for aaaaaages and hasn't yet been fixed. Is it a bug?

I'm on GB on Samsung Galaxy S.

I agree with you that some people on the 'x' forum are a bit arrogant at times, but the difference between this forum and the other one is that a lot less people visit this one, if it would attract the same amount of people this topic would have 60 pages already, most of them filled with crap. I always try to read every post for relevance or information, but when you have to go through 10 pages a day it can make you a bit cranky, especially when you see questions asked that are mentioned in the OP.

This discussion will remain the same for ever I'm afraid. The best thing would be to have a moderator who brutally removes any posts that could have been prevented if the poster had read the OP properly or read the last 2 pages. A lot of people are just too lazy, it's not stupidity.
Fair and True. I also think that with the new streamlined structure that we are beginning to see in I.C.S and the relative constant methods ranging from phone to phone in implementing I.C.S O.S, in the future a method will be found that takes the human factor out of flashing mistake probabilities. Everyone is used to click and this or that must happen. Coming from flashing many roms on many different phones and operating systems I see the many divergent roads converging into one complete whole across phone makes and models. In other words, one day we will all speak the same language and there will be no need to hurt anyone's feelings so we can be more comfortable in our superior knowledge of forum rules and efficient construction. That future system has Miui at its core and the people on here today will be the mods and experts of tomorrow, no matter how stupid their questions are. Thank you for this awesome rom guys, 4 days running and still no problems, remember, what you are creating here today will change the world tomorrow, thank you all for a friendly forum that enables us to be part of a better tomorrow.

I seem to be getting wake lock from the messaging app on SGS2.
I noticed yesterday night that my battery was strangely low after just 12h without charging it. In the battery monitor it indicated that the messaging app was reponsible for 53% of the loss.
Here is a screen from betterbatterystat for this morning. Is it a known problem?

Yes, I had that as well. If you set your display to automatic brightness this occurs. Just adjust your brightness manually and avoid using the 1 minute turn off screen setting.

When your watching a video, the screen doesn't turn off :/
Also, there is a setting under development, called "Stay on" when plugged in.
Thank you very much iBotPeaches. I had seen that ticking box, but I never focused on the function it does. It is perfect now. Anyway, that doesnt mean, that for several other settings, reduced for saving battery, would be a bad feature to have this Profile Power Plan settings.

Thanks again, friend.

SGS2 on 2.3.30 from ICS DXLP7

1. Under notification it showed "Data usage warning", after press it, it go to page "Data Usage" with no information then show "Unfortunately, Setting has stopped."

2. I have download gigabytes via cellular data and from program "Monitor" it show negative value under the month row
Screenshot_2012-04-03-19-17-08.png

3. The firewall setting at traffic monitor will reset by itself

4. From "Language & Input" i showed two android keyboard. One is 4.0.4-255454, another is 4.0.3-2.3.30
Screenshot_2012-04-04-02-01-51.png

5. Since i use ICS version, i can't find call forwarding option, i not sure that i can't find it or this option is no longer available.

I also have a 'data usage' warning and I can't turn the control function off in the Miui Monitor app. Have anyone found a solution for this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

only solution for me was to input another START date, so it would reset the warning....and then I could change the limits

Typical. I do not have any major problems with MIUI 2.3.30. Camera is working
fine, USB mass storage also works like it should be. The most current problems made
by the people selfs. Wrong flashing, no wipe or what else.

Thanks boys!

Sorry man... apologies... you have all reason, the people dont follow step by step the cheff recipe.
I tested Cyanogenmod and AdyScorpius MIUI ROM, and the best was Ady*

I fixed my problem, it was because I used Chompsms last week due to the double sms bug. I did not change the mms.apk that force closed.

It appear that all the mms that I sent with Chompsms that week, when upgrading to miui 2.3.30, went into "sending" state in the miui messaging app. It didn't send them again, they were just stuck in that state so I deleted all of them and now the wakelock is gone.

im gonna try the gb out. I didnt like my miui.1.5.20 for my desire cdma at all at first because i guess i was just being impatient and the original horrible pink bootscreen took a very long time. But then i realized why... It was installing! I was not thinking at all haha! An app drawer would be pretty sweet tho.

The first release was buggy as hell. We took that week off since it was the first release for that ROM. Maybe this weekend.
Yes it is really buggy:(.......but i'll wait for you dear.....you people are great....thank for everything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.