MIUI 6 Official Special Version for MI2/2S will be Released on 19th Sep by Xiaomi

Ciao Knives!!!

Oh great but how did you do that?I mean, miflash does support tdb?how is the procedure?
Then, is it compatible with windows 8.1 x64?

Uhm but i see now, if i download from miuiandroid the v6 4.4 is downloading a zip file multi aries not a tgz...so can i install from cwm directly the zip?

I download the zip file from miui.su posted by @llision , late I try the miuiandroid one, but I think is the same with more language pack.

Uhm but i see now, if i download from miuiandroid the v6 4.4 is downloading a zip file multi aries not a tgz...so can i install from cwm directly the zip?
Are u italian?
Maybe u don't.
First step is flash tgz file from fastboot, than u can flash miuiandroid zip file from recovery. Those zip file isn't compatible with cwm

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Ah I see..I don't have windows so it's problem..
Yes I'm Italian
Fico! Allora potremmo beccarci su facebook per parlarne!

@Bennyz repack miui6 to work with cwm!

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Of course!
Write you in PVT so i can tell you details

Anyway i tried to do with flashtool, everything went great but... i don't like it... i want wiui again. But i can't install again cwm...did everything perfect but at 100percent it says "install failed"
Why!=!==