MIUI 6 Official Special Version for MI2/2S will be Released on 19th Sep by Xiaomi

I was on WIUI 4.4 with V5 and tried to flash latest v6 official multilang
I had CWM...so I went to cwm and installed zip but its stuck in first screen ("MI")
I also tried to wipe data as last way out..yet nothing happened.
What do I need to do?

Hi,

I just installed Miui 6 using MiFlash on my Mi2s. Everything is working fine except Google Play Store.

I used this guide http://en.miui.com/thread-25090-1-1.html to install the package. Installation is ok, but after I start entering my user data i get a google play FC while logging into play store. Does anyone else have this problem?

I now notice that the "Contacts to display" feature is missing from Phone app in V6.
why? I want to see only some of my groups in my contact list, not every person i ever sent mail to.

I now notice that the "Contacts to display" feature is missing from Phone app in V6.
why? I want to see only some of my groups in my contact list, not every person i ever sent mail to.
Lots of things are missing or worse in v6. I'm not sure if it is worth upgrading yet.

It's worth in case you are willing to search for options for yourself. Contact display are of course present in MIUI 6. Actually in same place as it was in v5.

Wysłane z MI4 W

If do i install wiui 6 KitKat based ...after could i flash this ROM with cwm?

No. Our multilang rom v6 is meant for stock devices with Mirecovery.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Hi,

I just installed Miui 6 using MiFlash on my Mi2s. Everything is working fine except Google Play Store.

I used this guide http://en.miui.com/thread-25090-1-1.html to install the package. Installation is ok, but after I start entering my user data i get a google play FC while logging into play store. Does anyone else have this problem?

I did some digging around and found a working method. Simply install Google Installer from the "Miui Market".

Reactions: xeGox
Could anyone create a cwm flashable zip?
I would miui but I want much more my cwm recovery

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Hi,
I have installed this version some days ago. On my Mi2 And update.. 4.9.26 it use kitkat 4.4.4. BUT adobe flash player is no more compatible with.
This is a big problem it was perfectly working with MIUI v5 android 4.1.2
Is that due to kitkat? It's a plan to solve it?

The call in screen or the call out screen in multilang rom v6 for Mi2, no more showing the caller/contact's photo anymore? of just that I didn't found the setting to activate it? Please share some light to me...

The call in screen or the call out screen in multilang rom v6 for Mi2, no more showing the caller/contact's photo anymore? of just that I didn't found the setting to activate it? Please share some light to me...
842c2799ab9a040efdab4cdb0084c190.jpg

Hi,
I have installed this version some days ago. On my Mi2 And update.. 4.9.26 it use kitkat 4.4.4. BUT adobe flash player is no more compatible with.
This is a big problem it was perfectly working with MIUI v5 android 4.1.2
Is that due to kitkat? It's a plan to solve it?
due to kitakat sadly

Does the v6 4.4 MIUI ROM support unified storage on the mi2s? I'm quite tired of the partition limitations, which I'm assuming is a throwback from 4.1...

How to put our own ringtones and alarm sounds (ogg format) in miui v6...I can't find the /media/ringtones or /media/alarms inside root....