Official Miui 9 Stable Rom Version: V9.1.2.0.nxkcnei

I tried to install from Developer to Stable:

1.- copied the ROM into root of device....
2.- chose update package to install the ROM ...

- phone reboots itself into TWRP and starts installing process.
- when finished, phone didn't reboot again into TWRP, so didn't give me the choice to wipe Dalvik Cache
It rebooted straight into system (?) ... then I got error message on screen "android.process.acore"
Phone seems to overheat more than usual. So I reboot into TWRP and Wipe Dalvik-Cache
Same result.

I start the install process all over again from scratch. (But this time via TWRP, NOT via updater appl.)

when install finished (and phone keeps itself still in TWRP), I Wipe Cache/dalvik and then Reboot system ...

Same result (error message when system starts)

Any ideas?

I have already done that:

- reboot in twrp and do "Advanced wipe" (wipe everything except "internal storage")
This time phone gets bootloop (MI logo for a long time and nothing happens) I waited for over 10 minutes ...

OK. Never mind ...

I restored a backup of previous system (7.12.21), and everything is fine now.

So .. after my bad experience (from develop to stable), I think I'll keep on this developer for the time being ...

Thanks for your help, anyway

Reactions: iamme729
Guys, I've just updated my Mi4c to this version but I can't see the changelog, besides the typical "stability and performance updates"... Anyone knows where to find the full changelog? I can't find it.

Its on the ROMs download page for the version you installed ....
I forgot to tell that I updated it via OTA.
All they said is that there were "stability and performance issues solved".
I can't still find the changelog, even here in the download links I can only download the file, can't see the changelog.

ingbrzy,Today at 2:41 AM
Last edited: Today at 10:27 AM
New
CHANGELOG 8.1.11

System
Optimize - New format for floating notifications in the landscape mode (Full screen display) (01-11)

Contacts
New - Press and hold a button on the dial pad to quick dial a number (01-09)

Camera
Optimize - Beautify doesn't have a separate tab. It can be used in multiple modes now. (01-12)

Gallery
New - Beautify editor (MiNote3) (01-05)

Screen Recorder
New - Sound recording options for Screen recorder (01-12)

Other
- Fixed Miui Scanner app FC for some devices
- Fixed Miui Video app FC for some devices
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-1-11.42918/

Thanks for the post.
Btw, does anyone know why now there's no option to shoot 4k in the native camera app? In my previous MIUI7 i could do that!