Miui 7 Based On Android 6.0 For Mi3/mi4 Cancro Rom

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 3' started by The Funk Spunk, Jan 12, 2016.

1. The Funk Spunk

Jul 22, 2014
    Male
    Hi devs,

As you all know ROMS for MIUI 7 with Android M is being tested right now and Alpha builds are available to beta testers, so are you guys testing EU Multi ROMs as well for cancro and mi note?

I flashed the China Developer ROM for testing and i received an OTA for 5.12.17 without being a M Beta Tester or in any special team on the official forum. I updated it, which hasn't merged my system partitions. And updater app is now giving me OTA for the latest 6.1.11 as well. I am tempted to install it to check what happens. Also if I do, can i downgrade by just flashing Multi ROM via TWRP.

Also as i understand, if EU Multi ROMs are based on China Developer versions, and they are still releasing them for cancro, why cant devs here work on it so we can test them too. Just a suggestion.

2. Marko Batrac

Jan 9, 2015
    Male
    There is alpha and beta build outside.. almost every day new update.. Don't update if u aren't on new partition layout (merged) because u can brick your phone.. There is procedure how to merge partition, I am on new layout btw and it is safe..
    Also dev from this forum working on Miui MM so please be patient..

The Funk Spunk likes this.
  3. rattensuppe

Jul 11, 2014
    Because it's still in closed beta.

4. dirtboy

dirtboyMembers

Sep 24, 2014
    Male
    Huy
    A closed beta so I still have not received the update when I was selected for the beta stage.:)

Share Our Site