MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can install TWRP MIUIV8 for MI5? From updater?
Now I Have the first TWRP for MI5 with Xiaomi.eu Stable 7.2.13.0

When can it support OTA for Mi5?
I installed 6.6.7, but it cannot OTA to 6.6.8 while it already available.
Any suggestions?

Que supersu me bajo?

you have probably been busy flying high for a while , since months xiaomi.eu does not contain root anymore.
Now you need to flash superSU via recovery if you want root. There are many posts about it.

[QUOTE = "Loque, должность: 297832, член: 148512"]? Que supersu меня Бахо [/ QUOTE]
Я ставил сам через ТВРП супер су

you have probably been busy flying high for a while , since months xiaomi.eu does not contain root anymore.
Now you need to flash superSU via recovery if you want root. There are many posts about it.
У меня стоит супер су я сам поставил

I have installed the 6.6.7 and always works fine.
I would like to ask a question. If I will install the 6.6.8, will I lost some app or system settings? For instance, I have uninstalled some system's app (Browser), so if I'll install this upgrade could I have some trouble?

Thank you.

I have installed the 6.6.7 and always works fine.
I would like to ask a question. If I will install the 6.6.8, will I lost some app or system settings? For instance, I have uninstalled some system's app (Browser), so if I'll install this upgrade could I have some trouble?

Thank you.
You won't lost anything.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: polve91
then in twrp tap on install, browse downloaded twrp and Swipe to install, reboot system

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

"Select the partition to Flash image: boot or recovery"? I put recovery, now i have the twrp recovery 3.0.2-0. Is right? (for mi5)

Last edited:
"Select the partition to Flash image: boot or recovery"? I put recovery, now i have the twrp recovery 3.0.2-0. Is right? (for mi5)

If you have downloaded a flashable zip TWRP version, copy twrp zip file to internal storage>reboot to twrp>tap on install>select downloaded twrp>swipe to confirm flash

Status
Not open for further replies.