MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 6.6.4 on MI3 can not log on Aliexpress, why do ??? thank you

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

installed 6.6.4 and everything is running fine without any FC's or whatsoever (MI4LTE)

Anybody flashed xposed v85 ? I did a clean install (also a dirty above miui7) and after I used some xposed module the phone got crazy.

Installed 664 in my virgo, all ok but aliexpress not login.
Thanks for all.

Inviato dal mio Xiaomi MiNote LTE MIUI 8 Ver. 6.6.3 by xiaomi.eu

This is the version I installed.
If anybody has it can tell me what type of installation followed?

Thanks,
Chris

Anybody flashed xposed v85 ? I did a clean install (also a dirty above miui7) and after I used some xposed module the phone got crazy.
Happened the same to me. Seems like some modules make miui 8 go crazy as you say. I had to remove miui tweaks and flat style colored bars, but chrome pie and youtube background playback work well. It would be nice to know other partners experiences.

Problem with camera on 664. It make photo only with one flash, warm. Virgo.

Happened the same to me. Seems like some modules make miui 8 go crazy as you say. I had to remove miui tweaks and flat style colored bars, but chrome pie and youtube background playback work well. It would be nice to know other partners experiences.
What version have you installed? i cant install the arm version on my Mi5, i need arm64 version and i cant find it. Thanks in advance

In Xiaomi Mi5 it's impossible to configure the ING Direct Bank app to pay with NFC, in MIUI 7 runs perfectly.

Enviado desde mi Xumino Mi5

This Alpha rocks (at least on Mi3), great job guys :)
Now, we have some work to do on translations, I'll try to have French language set for the upcoming beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.