MULTI Miui 8 Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on the alpha versions. They shouldn't be available to the general public.

But why are Apple users sheep? And Apple design is a mistake? Really? Common! It's one of the most successful companies in the world.

About MIUI 8, I won't try it until it's beta. Too much going on with the alpha right now.

Should I remind you what apple guru said once? - "you don't tell us what you need. WE ARE TELLING you what you want and need"... or something like that .. it's not an 100% quote. What apple users did then? Big round of applause and still buying apple products.
Don't get me started please... apple fan's are a special breed... sadly the most common one's.

Found a bug in alarm on my Mi2s:
When i set the alarm and then turn off the phone it boots automatically with no problems but the alarm doesn't work.
Version: 6.6.13

Mi2S (aries) 6.6.13
errors:
I can not log in mobile Aliexpress
Time shows on the network with a lag of 1 hour (Rostov region)

Found a bug in alarm on my Mi2s:
When i set the alarm and then turn off the phone it boots automatically with no problems but the alarm doesn't work.
Version: 6.6.13

Negative. It works for me. Wait a minute at least after phone gets booted and then alarm signal will comes up

We're not blaming xiaomi.eu - they doing really good job! I'm just saying that MI5 so complex for Xiaomi itself that they suspended so many ROMs for MI5 only while other devices get their updates. So our "Whyyyyy" going directly to nowhere, it's a cry of despair :)
go out for a beer whit friends, world go on whatever

Negative. It works for me. Wait a minute at least after phone gets booted and then alarm signal will comes up
Tried several times but the problems still occurs.. Maybe my phone takes too much to boot? It takes more than 40 seconds. Because when it turns on the alarm is set to "off"

Tried several times but the problems still occurs.. Maybe my phone takes too much to boot? It takes more than 40 seconds. Because when it turns on the alarm is set to "off"

I have just tested once more and alarm works for me even if the phone is switched off (Mi2S+6.6.13+EN lang)

Reactions: Piercarlo
I have just tested once more and alarm works for me even if the phone is switched off (Mi2S+6.6.13+EN lang)
Well that's very strange but i'm pretty sure that the problem is a delay in the boot, because i noticed that the phone turns on at the precise time the alarm is set not a few moments before

Screenshot_2016-06-14-16-34-51-806_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg aliexpress
6.6.13 aries mi2s

In version 5.6.26 everything was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.