Miui Battery Circle MOD for N1/Desire now for Gingerbread :)

I like it :)

After messing around with this a bit I got it working. This is my Smooth C battery which is a I like it :)

After messing around with this a bit I got it working. This is my Smooth C battery which is a multicolored circle that goes from blue>green>yellow>orange>red. Each percent is a bit different as the color changes 2-3 degrees of hue for each percent 1-100.

This one was entirely built from scratch, and consequently has the smoothest animation I've ever made. Also, this is the first time that I've ever been able to use the full version of super circle on miui without "photoshopping" it to fit it in. The percentage is *much* easier to see than the miui battery. This will replace the "percentage" battery, as well as the charging animation. If you haven't already, you'll need to select percentage as the battery style in settings.

For the Nexus One (should work on desire, too):

MIUI-1.3.25_N1-pendoSmoothC-signed.zip

EDIT:
Link pulled, see post #131.

thanks pendo ill try it out later but i think people are wanting 1.4.1 ;)

edit: pendo because its the system ui apk i don't there is need in changing it it every week for a update because last weeks version and yesterdays where the exact same ?
I like it :)

After messing around with this a bit I got it working. This is my Smooth C battery which is a multicolored circle that goes from blue>green>yellow>orange>red. Each percent is a bit different as the color changes 2-3 degrees of hue for each percent 1-100.

This one was entirely built from scratch, and consequently has the smoothest animation I've ever made. Also, this is the first time that I've ever been able to use the full version of super circle on miui without "photoshopping" it to fit it in. The percentage is *much* easier to see than the miui battery. This will replace the "percentage" battery, as well as the charging animation. If you haven't already, you'll need to select percentage as the battery style in settings.

For the Nexus One (should work on desire, too):

MIUI-1.3.25_N1-pendoSmoothC-signed.zip

Why not just modify the 3 png's in the systemui/res/raw folder, package it as an .mtz file and load it up from the theme manager? No need to update every week and I would expect it would work for different phones...

Yes we know that but then people want different themes and they won't be able to include the files into the themes so if they flashed it. It would be permanently there

Why not just modify the 3 png's in the systemui/res/raw folder, package it as an .mtz file and load it up from the theme manager? No need to update every week and I would expect it would work for different phones...

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

OK...so it seems that my SmoothC battery can be applied via theme. This is JUST the super circle battery, and in what little testing I did it seems that it will apply over other thmes. For some reason it doesn't show up as an available theme in the theme chooser, but if you navigate to your theme folder on your sdcard and select it, it shows the preview correctly and you can apply it (sorry, I'm not a regular miui user).

You DO have to reboot the phone to see the change, and you also still need to select percentage in settings for your battery style.

SuperCircleSmoth

Hi,
I had it working on 1.4.8 but on 1.4.15 i can't get it on... :( Can you have a look or create full theme with circle mod :)

Make sure the theme has the new format for the description.xml - it has to look like this:
<? Xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?>
<MIUI-Theme>
<title> Cartoon mobs </ title>
<author> MIUI </ author>
<version> 2.0 </ version>
<uiVersion> 1 </uiVersion>
</ MIUI-Theme>

The line in red needs to be added.

Hi,
I had it working on 1.4.8 but on 1.4.15 i can't get it on... :( Can you have a look or create full theme with circle mod :)

Thanks mate :) It works like a charm now :) it screws all the icons, but i will try to fix that on my own :)

so what do I have to do exactly to make it work on 1.4.15 and does ist break something (I read about icons?).

unpack mtz and add the line like described above and insert icons from other theme you like.
if you want i can upload edited theme :)

Stefek

I would be grateful if you could upload the corrected mtz file for the battery circles.

Jeff

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App

As i can't upload files to forum i've puted it on RS

SuperCircleSmooth.mtz modified by Stefek

Inside is working battery mod and icon pack from "Project Vexillum Expanding the official MIUI theme"

Thanks to original designers for the effort and great work on this theme :)

It works great on my desire :)

I see from the first post that this mod was to be updated with each version of MIUI. Are there any recent ones or will this older mod work on new MIUI?