MIUI Community - What device do you want to see running MIUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorola Flipout
wouln't be surprised if i was the only one out there :D it's gonna be my secondary phone and i'm used to MIUI..

Is there ANY rom for the flipout?

Best way to know whether we can do anything for you is too see if there is a Cyanogen mod for your phone. If there is then we have a higher chance of making it work.

Is there ANY rom for the flipout?

Best way to know whether we can do anything for you is too see if there is a Cyanogen mod for your phone. If there is then we have a higher chance of making it work.

that's the problem.. there is no cyanogen mod for flipout.. not even a port. i checked out xda thread for flipout roms and there is like 1 modded rom, it's so bad.

original Galaxy Tab please...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using the miuiandroid.com forum app

Kyocera Zio M6000, we desperately need some more support from developers, we have the source code for froyo from Kyocera, we have a recovery image that only works via fastboot but atleast we have a recovery to flash zips, we have a custom rom based on the stock rom, this phone really isn't that bad, but we need to be able to run MIUI or something... We don't even have CyanogenMod yet.

Definitely would love to see MIUI for the Motorola Droid 2. I'm running CM7 on it right now so that is hopeful enough to know that the D2 may get some MIUI love soon.

How about the Huawei Ideos X5? It will be a best seller, costs only 150€ in Portugal. Has the same specs as the Desire Z, MSM7230 and Adreno 205 GPU, and the source code is already available too...

Would it be too difficult? :)

Please !! FB0 device, OEM from FOXCONN that launch in different variants such as.

* Philippines - Cherry Mobile Magnum HD A400
* India - Olive Smart VS300
* Thailand, Vietnam - Wellcom A99
* China, Europe - Huwaei Ideous U9000 X6
* US - Motorola Triumph, Viewsonic Viewpad 4
* Indonesia - CSL Blueberry Mi 410, Axioo Vigo 410
* Malaysia - Spice Mi 410

Thank you very much for all with this supporting :)

I'd like to see MIUI running on Honeycomb on acer iconia tab a500 :)
It can be made for asus transformer, motorola xoom or samsung galaxy tab 10.1 instead of Acer. XDA will port it :p

MIUI is the best Android rom I saw, I love the way it's thinked and I juste can't go back to "Classic" Android...

I hope the Desire S device will be full supported soon :))

id like the veiwsonic gtablet and also the samsung galaxy indulge from metro pcs please email me if you guys do these ill be installing that day lol thanx guys

Status
Not open for further replies.