MIUI ICS Animation Transitions - Compatible with 2.4.20

P

Pele

MIUI ANIMATION TRANSITIONS

These MIUI Transitions are only applicable to Roms available from this site. [Official MIUI English Roms]
Files Based on Official Stock MIUI Rom v2.3 Gingerbread
Updated weekly after Official Rom Updates

Installation Guide : Place .zip file on SD card, reboot device into recovery, flash/install the file, reboot your device as normal.

Note for MIUI Control App users, Flash the Animation for your device FIRST then flash the MIUI Control App - Must be done in this order.

Animation Video Previews :
Downloads :
If you experience issues in flashing this mod, please state your device and rom version

Currently being updated and subject to change. Flash at your own risk. As always back up your data

Credits:

Fekke - Original provider for ics transitions, due to personal circumstances is unable to maintain this department. Thank you Fekke.

Thanks man that you will continue :)
Just ask if you need help sometimes.

These frameworks and systemui apk is from I9000?

I did counter problems with other units if i used the same package for an other phone. But we will see if it works out on other units.

ah yes from i9000, ok thanks for let me know that - if problems arise then ill just dl each rom and do each individually.

If you ever wish to return etc, let me know :)

I needs a huge favor bro .... i love your theme and and also love the ics transitions but i have an inc2 and only the incS is avatible on this site :(
how great if you could add the inc2 to the list..!!!!:)
anyhow thanks your your bad ass theme bro.

flashing this mod removes the language pack and set English.

GT-I9100 Tapatalk

just installed it today, ever since i downloaded it ive had no connection and no noticable animations.

I did install extended settings at the same time, but ive never had this problem before, this is the first time ive used this mod.

I use

MIUI XJ
HTC DESIRE
Lastest update

Hmmmm, odd. Ok if you could install it first then reboot to see it helps, if it doesn't I will look into it.

Thanks for feedback and let me know.

Hmmmmm ok, I will update tomorrow at some point GMT+0

Hopefully will have a solution.

Regards

Done, no change in animations, but i think it's uninstalled/replaced extended settings mod.

That it is not working could be that the packages are made from I9000 frameworks. When i made my packages i needed to make one for every phone. Think Pele needs to do that to.
Extended Settings are using the same files as the packages. The thing you need to do is to take the files from Extended Settings and add the animation. Best thing to do that is to go to UOT Kitchen.

Ahh fekke, he sorted it. It was because he was using a custom Rom. Yes he went to uot Kitchen in the end. ;)

Updated Animation transitions for Update 2.2.10, plus added some more variations

I needs a huge favor bro .... i love your theme and and also love the ics transitions but i have an inc2 and only the incS is avatible on this site :(
how great if you could add the inc2 to the list..!!!!:)
anyhow thanks your your bad ass theme bro.

Unfortunately, it all depends on the level of support for a particular device.

Is it me or does the G2x or O2x have no haptic feedback

i am collecting reports on this - feedback is low on this, but once i get enough information i will forward this directly to miui china.

what is ur current rom ?

i am collecting reports on this - feedback is low on this, but once i get enough information i will forward this directly to miui china.

what is ur current rom ?

no idea hence why i am collecting feedback about it, afaik its been around for a while. Thanks for your details

I have the same problem.
The bottom LED is not working. (Fortunately, TOUCH will work fine.)
But for some reason, APN does not automatically set.
I use a device INCREDIBLE S
MUI 2.2.10 from the official website which provides
I think, but this does not sound like it should work on all devices.
Note that in the 2.2.3 version worked very well.

I hope to solve this problem is well

Thank you very much for your hard work.

sorry my english bad.:(