MIUI ICS Animation Transitions - Compatible with 2.4.20

Thanks a lot Pele for the Desire S update! You rock! Really! :)
Thanks for the quick update! It now works flawlessly! :D Thanks again!

Regards!

Currently updating....

will post when updated ICS Anime Transitions

Regards

can you please do one for t-mobile g2x because i dnt think the optimus 2x works on my g2x :(

Sorry, i am unable to provide support for non official roms - you can do this yourself by visting uot kitchen and following the instructions their. If i steer away from official roms, it will become very time consuming. To do the official roms ics transition update each week, is done over two days.

Are you using the official rom from this site ?

Regards

im not too good with phones, as of yet but they look entirely the same they're just different models one is the p990 the other p999. but what is uot kitchen anyway o_O

if its a port then the dev who has ported it from miuiandroid may have altered the framework files - hence the reason why these are not working for you.

These are based off the official roms of MIUI Android which are stock

Regards

1. Download the Rom for your phone
2. Extract framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
3. Go to UOT Kitchen
4. Go to Window and tick Use this mod and select the animation you want
5. Go to File Upload and untick ThemeChooser preview and click on Upload system files
6. Upload framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk. Wait for it to be completed.
7. Go to Summary and click Submit work to kitchen. Follow next link that appers.
8. Wait for it to be done, download the zip, put it on your SD card and flash in CWM.

1. Download the Rom for your phone
2. Extract framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk
3. Go to UOT Kitchen
4. Go to Window and tick Use this mod and select the animation you want
5. Go to File Upload and untick ThemeChooser preview and click on Upload system files
6. Upload framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk. Wait for it to be completed.
7. Go to Summary and click Submit work to kitchen. Follow next link that appers.
8. Wait for it to be done, download the zip, put it on your SD card and flash in CWM.

thank you! *fingers crossed*

Place zip on SD card, reboot phone into recovery and install the zip aka flash. Then reboot the phone as normal.

Regards

I hope this doesn't come across as a completely stupid question - but this is not the screen rotation animation of ICS, is it? :O

Sent using Tapatalk via Miui

I hope this doesn't come across as a completely stupid question - but this is not the screen rotation animation of ICS, is it? :O

Unfortunately no it does not change the rotation effect, only the window effects

Regards

Unfortunately no it does not change the rotation effect, only the window effects

Regards

Thanks for the information. :)
I am somehow keen on this rotation effect, it's the only cool thing missing in GB. :)

yes its a feature that's not possible in gb as it is framework (ICS) dependant.

Apologies!

ICS Animation Transitions will be updated this friday after the next MIUI Update

Regards