MIUI ICS Animation Transitions - Compatible with 2.4.20

Hopeful question ...
... this doesn't happen to include the screen rotation animation by now? ;) I know I asked before, but I saw that CM7 has the rotation animation now, so I am a slight little tidbit hopeful?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

Hopeful question ...
... this doesn't happen to include the screen rotation animation by now? ;) I know I asked before, but I saw that CM7 has the rotation animation now, so I am a slight little tidbit hopeful?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2

Hi,

unfortunately not as that part is hard-coded into ICS framework. I am aware that some GB devices have reached a stable state. I will check to see if the current transitions are compatible with the latest build of MIUI.

Regards

Reactions: Sörnäinen
Hi,

unfortunately not as that part is hard-coded into ICS framework. I am aware that some GB devices have reached a stable state. I will check to see if the current transitions are compatible with the latest build of MIUI.

Regards

I had it in the CM7 on my LG Optimus 2x - but searching for it via Google I saw that it seems it IS a lot of framework tweaking, apparently, so I was entirely unable to do anything myself. :)

I guess all those people who are stuck with GB Miui for now or even a longer while would cheer big deal if you made that happen. Well, I would. :)

Hi,

Regards

2.3.9 with DHD 2.4.20 is all good.

Reactions: Pele
Tried this for HTC Glacier/Mytouch 4g

Results; success! Used Desire HD zip before Control app it it works perfectly.

Only thing missing is rotate animation. :)

Tried this for HTC Glacier/Mytouch 4g

Results; success! Used Desire HD zip before Control app it it works perfectly.

Only thing missing is rotate animation. :)

Hi which Gingerbread Build Date did you test this on ?

only thing i can suggest is if you back up all your data, and give it a shot - it should work as your using a old rom version compared the current ICS Transitions.

Regards