MIUI Lockscreen music controls w/ Pandora radio

Nickyro23

Members
Mar 20, 2011
Ok, not sure if this has been covered yet or not. First off I just wanna say I LOVEEEEE MIUI!! Best rom I've used EVER! One thing that really drives me crazy is the lockscreen music controls don't work for Pandora, which is all I use for music on my phone. I set it up to default with Pandora, but when I press pause, it pauses for a split second and then continues to play. Is anyone else having this issue? If anyone knows of a way to fix this I will be most appreciative! And that would set this rom in stone as the best rom ever made!!

Thanks!

Ok, not sure if this has been covered yet or not. First off I just wanna say I LOVEEEEE MIUI!! Best rom I've used EVER! One thing that really drives me crazy is the lockscreen music controls don't work for Pandora, which is all I use for music on my phone. I set it up to default with Pandora, but when I press pause, it pauses for a split second and then continues to play. Is anyone else having this issue? If anyone knows of a way to fix this I will be most appreciative! And that would set this rom in stone as the best rom ever made!!

Thanks!

I second that. When playing Pandora on 1.4.1 with the new lock screen. The playback controls appear but control the stock music app not the currently playing Pandora app.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App