MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.8.24 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
Hello all,

Big News. We have switched to Language Packs. This means you must download and flash our current English Only ROM here:http://miuiandroid.com/community/link-forums/roms.73/ then flash this on top of it.

For this week ONLY. I'm uploading the ROMs to http://goo.im instead of the mirrors. Why?
  1. I need to calculate the exact downloads to help learn which devices I need to spend more time on.
  2. I'm at home today and don't have a strong internet connection and not willing to re-upload.
  3. I'm trying to learn how to auto upload to goo for backups of our main ROM.
Translators: http://miui.connortumbleson.com/translators/ Please use this website.I will use it to post daily XML changes and remind translators of any problems. Please bookmark this.

DO NOT WIPE YOUR SYSTEM. FLASH ON TOP OF 2.8.24. WIPE DALVIK

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Languages to be Included:
  • Romanian (epruv)
  • Swedish (Bestonius)
Downloads:
Thanks,
Connor

If I install language pack, when new miuiandroid release will be, may I flash without wipe everything?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If I install language pack, when new miuiandroid release will be, may I flash without wipe everything?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

As the red text in the OP says. You simply flash over the MA release just wiping dalvik.

I know that english not my language... but my question is when NEW release like 2.8.31 (next one)....becouse in 2.8.24 there's not red text :cool: (not language pack, but over miuiandroid + language pack))

I know that english not my language... but my question is when NEW release like 2.8.31 (next one)....becouse in 2.8.24 there's not red text :cool: (not language pack, but over miuiandroid + language pack))
you will update without wipe /data to english 2.8.31 and language pack 2.8.31...

Reactions: psxsnake
Dutch users! I'm the "new" translator, I have a lot of translation done, however I haven't added it to the repository.. expecting to update the repo in a few days.. So some English lines will dissapear and Dutch lines will appear :) Please be patient!

language pack applied - thank you!

2012-08-27 01.05.40.png

why dont you use torrent
it is easier faster and will not consume your server bandwidth
another thing it is better for accurate downloads and the md5 always correct

There is a serious bug when installing the language pack, the e-mail application crashes, something that does not when the language pack is not installed. It 'the first release that there is this problem, when you solve?

There is a serious bug when installing the language pack, the e-mail application crashes, something that does not when the language pack is not installed. It 'the first release that there is this problem, when you solve?

What lang...?

Italian language. When You open default e-mail account and open an email, this always crash. In English language ROM is perfect.

Italian language. When You open default e-mail account and open an email, this always crash. In English language ROM is perfect.

So report a bug in their repo.. see link in OP....

Same issue as with the last many releases: MiOne bootloops
yeah, i can confirm it. i think is something related to the update script for MiPhone... need to retouch some applications after change it. i think the solution will be replacing the ,apks in the full rom for signed ones and recompile update.zip file.

Status
Not open for further replies.