MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
why it's miui v6 for the hongmi? and it's android 4.2? I've looked in the build.prop and it's stated as is but I just want to be sure :)

To install this on my hongmi, I need to follow this? http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/xiaomi-hongmi-update-guide.22095/

Do I need to always factory reset? If I want more language, do I need to install the language pack? how can I install gapps on this device, since the recovery is in chinese, I'm totally unsure of what I'm doing, do I flash them the same way I flash a rom(miui multilang in my case :))?

Thank you ;)

Just follow guide.. No factory reset needed when you just update to new version... Gapps are already included in our ROM.. Its not MIUIv6.. V6 is device name...

~Tapatalk 4~

thank you ingbrzy :) so it's v6, I wasn't sure of the device name too ;) Can I expect a now release from xiaomi or I should go with your rom? also, I guess more things are translated with yours versus the one from xiaomi ?

Xiaomi doesn't have multilang roms... And is not releasing dev roms, just stable..

~Tapatalk 4~

Could you please change values on Downloads App / settings/ data usage prompt/ file size limits.. on next weekly release For Spanish language? It just appears from 1Mb to 20Mb.. Thanks!!

Sent from Mi2s

News for delay notifications? I can't use Miui if i receive a notification after 15-20 minutes. I have Galaxy Nexus, but also Mi2 users have this problem, from a long time!!

Do we have here any Lenovo P780 user, please..? how is going our build (3.9.20) on your phone..? let us know... thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.