ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

This is BETA Multilang build...!

Installation:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM here
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:

Not updated to v5, so only v4 translation (may occur FCs and not translated words) is used for:
New v5 translation for:
Will be included:
  • Thai - Please help with translation here
Downloads: Last uploaded Mi2 version at 9pm GMT 6.March

[multi_release]3.3.1/multi_lang[/multi_release]
  • Notes
  • WARNING: Xiaomi used own font as default... It doesnt contain special letters like ľščťžýáíé and they are used from another font... We replaced default Xiaomi font by Roboto...
  • Changelog (3.3.1)
  • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make building script with all mods...
  • To all translators..!
  • I will make a new multilang build for Mi2 every day for help you tune your translations.
  • You can now translate also ControlPanel.apk made by fusionjack here...
    repo here https://github.com/ingbrzy/Controlpanel
    fork that repo, create new folder values-xx with you locale code, translate and make pull request...

Flash this using recovery or updater. apk? I think u should mention it in the 1st post.

Flash this using recovery or updater. apk? I think u should mention it in the 1st post.
at first, install v5 to both partition... then flash it via updater.... same as for v4...

sorry but this file doesn't work
MD5 Checked OK
same issue in both cases : Recovery + Updater
error message : it starts but close to 100% > install update.zip failed , update.zip signature verification failed

MD5 Checked OK
error message : it starts but close to 100% > install update.zip failed , update.zip signature verification failed
Flash it via cwm and work well.

at first, install v5 to both partition... then flash it via updater.... same as for v4...

So is recommended to have new V5 in both partitions? Not possible to have V5 and an older miuiandroid in the other system?

it was Ok by activing the XIAOMI account before and from UPDATER ? i don't know why
from Mi recovey still not work

MD5 Checked OK
found an issue... it causes 4way reboot mod... its removed for now.. repack is already uploaded at same download link...

replace android.policy.jar in system/framework from English release by root explorer and set permissions to rw-r--r-- and reboot...

found an issue... it causes 4way reboot mod... its removed for now.. repack is already uploaded at same download link...

replace android.policy.jar in system/framework from English release by root explorer and set permissions to rw-r--r-- and reboot...

Can you please tell to a newbie what to do?How do i get the package to work??
I don't understand what here stands???replace android.policy.jar???

What is the repack??I have downloaded the file several times every time i get the same error install update.zip failed..

thnxs Dreamsharing

Can you please tell to a newbie what to do?How do i get the package to work??
I don't understand what here stands???replace android.framework???

What is the repack??I have downloaded the file several times every time i get the same error install update.zip failed..

thnxs Dreamsharing

FIX for signature failure of installation .zip files on multilang ONLY with 4way reboot mod included (its disabled now)...

• download this android.policy.jar
  • replace by this file one in system/framework with any of root explorer...
  • set permissions to rw-r--r-- as other files has... reboot..
after that, updater should works well again...

Reactions: dreamsharing
Status
Not open for further replies.