Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

This is BETA Multilang build...!

Installation:
  • From now, we release FULL Multilang ROM for Xiaomi devices so you don't need flash our English release at first.
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:

Not updated to v5, so only v4 translation (may occur FCs and not translated words) is used for:
New v5 translation for:
Will be included:
  • Thai - Please help with translation here
Downloads: Build updated at 5am GMT 14.March...
[multi_release]3.3.8/multi_lang[/multi_release]
  • Notes
  • Changelog (3.3.8)
  • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make building script with all mods...
  • To all translators..!
  • I will make a new multilang build for Mi2 every day for help you tune your translations.
  • You can now translate also ControlPanel.apk made by fusionjack here...
    repo here https://github.com/ingbrzy/Controlpanel
    fork that repo, create new folder values-xx with you locale code, translate and make pull request...

Fisherman65:

Added the final touches one second ago, asked ingbrzy to pull and rebuild.

Please bear with me, because I basically conquered this translation on my own.

Reactions: Benson
Hello, just one question, It will be my first installation with this ROM so how il choose the correct language ? (french)
the first screen show more than 3 language choice ?
thanks

Hello, just one question, It will be my first installation with this ROM so how il choose the correct language ? (french)
the first screen show more than 3 language choice ?
thanks
Yes.. There will be all available languages for choose that yours...

In my case,using updater the installation never continues from 25% on...? ?

Enviado desde mi MI 2 usando Tapatalk 2

Yes and it verifies. But still "invalid file". I downloaded 3 times. It doesn't let me copy it to the phone and when i try to open it in windows it says "invalid file".

In my case,using updater the installation never continues from 25% on...? ?

just wait... it will continue installing ...

Yes and it verifies. But still "invalid file". I downloaded 3 times. It doesn't let me copy it to the phone and when i try to open it in windows it says "invalid file".
file is ok... just download again...

I did it 3 times. I'll do it a fourth and if it doesn't work i'll wait for next week's edition

I did it 3 times. I'll do it a fourth and if it doesn't work i'll wait for next week's edition
new build coming in few minutes... with new v5 German translation... so just wait and download after reupload...
But it has already reached 100 downloads and only you have that problem with zip file...

just wait... it will continue installing ...
Im.afraid thats not my case. Im more than 20 minutes waiting and 25 percent is still here.
Ill try with the next buid

Same after fourth time. File invalid. I'll try the new reupload and then finish.

Edit: Downloaded from the phone and stuck in 25% for 20 minutes now. I guess there is problem with this file.

Downloaded this and everything went fine. So there was some problem with previous uploaded. Excellent work!!

I noticed that the MIUI ROM from this website already in English and I'm using English version since there's no Malay translation here. So do i still need to install this MIUI Multi Lang on top of my ROM? Do u include 4 way reboot in ur ROM?

I noticed that the MIUI ROM from this website already in English and I'm using English version since there's no Malay translation here. So do i still need to install this MIUI Multi Lang on top of my ROM? Do u include 4 way reboot in ur ROM?
No, 4way is disabled for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.