Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE (UPDATED) - Only for MIUI v5 Galaxy Nexus (4.2.2)..
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE (UPDATED) - Only for MIUI v5 Nexus 4 (4.2.2)..
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Will be included:
  • Thai - Please help with translation here
  • Swedish (m0ar) - REPO
  • Romanian - REPO
Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.8.29) + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Extra icon pack was removed from Xiaomi devices for make some more free space on partition /system.. You can download them now as mtz theme and install like any other icon theme DOWNLOAD
Downloads: Done..
mirrors
[multi_release]3.8.29/multi_lang[/multi_release]

[multi_release]3.8.30/multi_lang[/multi_release]

"database connection error" when trying download ROM for Sensation. Downloading directly from iBot.

I want to know. I have Galaxy S3, and i am on 3.8.23. I want to upgrade to latest version. I need to flash just the latest multilang or the ROM, then the Multi, and then gapps? Cause when i first installed the ROM that's what i did...

I want to know. I have Galaxy S3, and i am on 3.8.23. I want to upgrade to latest version. I need to flash just the latest multilang or the ROM, then the Multi, and then gapps? Cause when i first installed the ROM that's what i did...
Just read OP...

~Tapatalk 4~

cannot boot with flashing GT-N7100(note2) multilanguage, when flash just stopped in Samsung Gt-n7100 logo, I redownload 3times, and also I check md5

Browser fixed now , perfect release! Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 2S usando Tapatalk 4

For some reason I lost the standard app for video and music, that come with the standard rom on my oppo. How can I get them back?

I am not convinced the battery issues since 3.8.23 have gone away in my mi2s with the 3100mah battery.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377971429695.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377971429695.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 329
Having to use a swipe keyboard to now paste text as it has a gesture on the keyboard to paste.

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk 4

For some reason I lost the standard app for video and music, that come with the standard rom on my oppo. How can I get them back?

Since I have an OPPO. I flashed the ROM and had two galleries, two video apps, two music apps. So I removed them.

http://miui.connortumbleson.com/other/apk/oppo/

If you want them. They won't be in the ROM anymore. It seems useless to have two apps that do the same thing.

Hello,

My second phone is a SGS2, after the weekly update (via OTA), my Clock's Wake Up function is not work. The alarm sound started, but no any chance to disable it. Black blank screen, and the music is playing non stop. No any other issue, just the Wake Up function. Same miui version, on my MI2 is work fine.

Any idea, what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.