Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE (UPDATED) - Only for MIUI v5 Android 4.2.x..
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE (UPDATED) - Only for MIUI v5 Android 4.2.x..
Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in ENGLISH v5 repo here
  • Our translation guide is here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Will be included:
  • Bulgarian (MIUIBG) - REPO
  • Swedish (m0ar) - REPO
  • Romanian - REPO
  • Thai (gooagolf, rcset)- next week - REPO
Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • Changelog (3.9.27) + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...
Downloads: Done..
mirrors
[multi_release]3.9.27/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Last edited:
For some reason the updater.cannot find the update.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S
I know the reason... Xiaomi OTA servers are slow to upload.. 3h to upload one rom if it will not fail few times... Will try it later.. Orange Friday are heavy traffic testing..

~Tapatalk 4~

I know the reason... Xiaomi OTA servers are slow to upload.. 3h to upload one rom if it will not fail few times... Will try it later.. Orange Friday are heavy traffic testing..

~Tapatalk 4~
Downloading OTA update is also veeery slow. Downloading for almost half an hour over WLAN... 11 % finished yet. I hope servers are upgraded some time in the future.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Hi. Thanks for your effort. Anyways there is a bug. I use german language and I can´t add birthdates to the contact list. I always receive the error: android.process.acore terminated. Thanks for your effort in advance!

Hi. Thanks for your effort. Anyways there is a bug. I use german language and I can´t add birthdates to the contact list. I always receive the error: android.process.acore terminated. Thanks for your effort in advance!
I also use German and on my phone it works.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 4

Looks like the red rice wallpapers took the place of the v5 wallpapers

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Hi,
Mail sync does not work with the last ROM ...
Phone: MI2
Language: french
Mail setup: IMAP
If I use US langage, sync is OK but after back in french loop on syncing ...
I thought a hotfix was found to solve this issue.
Thx for feedback

Did you use a Xiaomi account to synchronise your contacts ? If so don't you have 2 birthday choice in the list of fields you can add to your contact ?

This version works good on my Dutch Hongmi and Mi2.
Thank you for that.
Do you know when I can use OTA on my Hongmi?

Not possible? Why is that? Is it because of the chipset?

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2 using Tapatalk

Not possible? Why is that? Is it because of the chipset?

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi2 using Tapatalk
Hongmi is not updated weekly by Xiaomi but only once at month by stable version.. its just our port to keep it weekly updated... so we dont have set OTA for it...

Reactions: kiswum
Hi,
I don't know what exactly 'Other OFFICIAL devices' and 'Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS' mean and which category HTC desire S belongs to? Can somebody please explain this to me?

I installed MIUI multi lang 3.8.9 on my HTC desire S a couple of months ago. The problem is I can't update MIUI using the updating app. As it said here:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-update-upgrade-miui.15424/
I have to flash the new ROM every time I want to update but I prefer to use the updating app. I was wondering if I can flash the ROM from official English ROM from http://www.miui.com/download.html and then flash the language pack on top of that?

Hi,
I don't know what exactly 'Other OFFICIAL devices' and 'Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS' mean and which category HTC desire S belongs to? Can somebody please explain this to me?

I installed MIUI multi lang 3.8.9 on my HTC desire S a couple of months ago. The problem is I can't update MIUI using the updating app. As it said here:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-update-upgrade-miui.15424/
I have to flash the new ROM every time I want to update but I prefer to use the updating app. I was wondering if I can flash the ROM from official English ROM from http://www.miui.com/download.html and then flash the language pack on top of that?
Desire S is just a port.. it means its not supported by Xiaomi dev team.. weekly update is only from miui fans who knows how to make a port for device...

if you want update your miui version to the latest, download English release first and install via CWM.. then download langpack and gapps, and install it also via CWM... dont worry, you will not loose your data...

btw: you cant combine chinese releaase and our langpack... its not compatible...

Thanks ingbrzy
I installed MIUI 3.9.27 English release and it's working fine. But shouldn't be a FM radio app included?

Hello all.
Updated My Newman N2 according to guide and working fine. I have just 2 important issues. Many Thanks

1- Can not import contacts from my sim card. (Original rom is working)
2- Can not use SD card. (SD card damaged)

Status
Not open for further replies.