Release MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.6.29 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to do with the translation because if I choose Spanish United States doing everything perfect but selecting Spain Spanish stop working the keyboard lights and the brightness decreases

It has to do with the translation because if I choose Spanish United States doing everything perfect but selecting Spain Spanish stop working the keyboard lights and the brightness decreases

Then thats details you mention. How was I suppose to gather that information from your original post?

I need MIUI 2.6.29 Ver for Motorola Milestone A853 model, pls provide us. It will be available for that ???

Languages included:
  • English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
  • Chinese (Xiaomi)
  • Polish (Acid)
  • Dutch (Kees-Jan)
  • Italian (Mish)
  • Korean (IAmGhost)
  • Spanish (LordStenka)
  • Danish (1982Strand)
  • Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
  • Arabic (silent_4)
  • Ukrainian (KDG & vlaaad)
  • German (Gerret84 & Marco)
  • Hebrew (roenano)
Languages to be Included:

• Romanian (epruv)
  • Hungarian (vagyula)
  • Swedish (Bestonius)

Hey, I may help translating to brazilian portuguese! How can I help?

o_O Hello everyone!

The backup can be used MIUI entirety (both user applications and data) to restore from any release of any release or are there drawbacks?

o_O Hello everyone!

The backup can be used MIUI entirety (both user applications and data) to restore from any release of any release or are there drawbacks?

Yes, from all ICS MIUI Backups. Unless the Backup changes, which is possible.
Is there not a release for HTC Desire? How do I find that?
ICS MULTI Lang devices only. Sorry.

Nexus/Maguro/German Version: The alarm clock isn't working anymore. You can set alarm once and if you try to reopen the clock app through widget the app gets FC.

Any one compatible with HTC Inspire 4g ???
No, only the ROMs listed in the OP.

:cool: http://d-h.st/B73 : This new module for radio ( 11.76A.3504.00P_11.24A.3504.31_M ) is compatible with the HTC Sensation MIUI Rom?
I don't know. Try it and let us know. Take a backup first :)

Nexus/Maguro/German Version: The alarm clock isn't working anymore. You can set alarm once and if you try to reopen the clock app through widget the app gets FC.

If you open the app through the APK instead of the widget does it FC? Either way, grab me the FC.

iBotPeaches are you and MarkHUK willing to give me all the tools you guys have to translate? I was hoping if there was batch processing you would give it to me for free. So I can start my own MIUI Stable branch.

I am only wondering if 2.6.29 beta and stable are the same. I am going to do a hex compare. If it's equal I won't have to.

Edit: It looks like 2.6.29 beta and stable are the same.

I developed those scripts in coordination with Mark to be used only with MIUIAndroid, as its a single script which literally does everything and I don't think we ready to hand it out to anyone. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.