Release MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.7.13 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't OTA MULTI ROMs, as they are still considered Release Candidates. You may download from your device. Reboot into recovery. Flash from sd card.

Allright thanks.. But when I do that, I don't need to clear my cash and all that things? I like to keep my stuff and settings.. ;)

Allright thanks, will do that! Will the version of next saturday will be version 2.7.20 but than with (Dutch) language support? That would be really nice!

All 2.7.20 TEST ROMs built without errors. Holy god. I'm amazed. Thank you translators. First time in a long time. I could release MULTI now. Usually it takes me a day to fix the errors. I will give 8 more hour though for translators to update.

Reactions: Stenka
All 2.7.20 TEST ROMs built without errors. Holy god. I'm amazed. Thank you translators. First time in a long time. I could release MULTI now. Usually it takes me a day to fix the errors. I will give 8 more hour though for translators to update.

Nice! I will wait for you! :)

No 2.7.20 update for Danish language, as I'm on vacation and only a slight chance I'll make it home for 2.7.27 :) Just a heads up..

Sendt fra min HTC Desire med Tapatalk2

Ow, will Dutch be supported in the next ROM?

Will there be multilanguage versions as well again from 7.20? This one is running very nice on my S3 by the way.

I usually release on Saturday, and just because everything went fine on Friday I still gave the translators the day to update everything.

Allright nice! :) I like to help with translating if needed.. Are there some things that need to be translated yet? Please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.