MULTI MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.8.10 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
A new version has been posted! http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-rom-2-8-17-ics-jb.17659/

Hello all,

Big News. We have switched to Language Packs. This means you must download and flash our current English Only ROM here:http://miuiandroid.com/community/link-forums/roms.73/ then flash this on top of it. The only reason for this is that we cannot hold 2 sets of ROMs on our servers. This is like 12GB of data weekly, which is a TON of bandwidth weekly.

I don't have internet till the 21st. Just moved apartments. Sorry for the delay.

Translators: http://miui.connortumbleson.com/translators/ Please use this website. I will use it to post daily XML changes and remind translators of any problems. Please bookmark this.

DO NOT WIPE YOUR SYSTEM. FLASH ON TOP OF 2.8.10. WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:

• English (MarkHUK & iBotPeaches)
  • Chinese (Xiaomi)
  • Polish (Acid)
  • Dutch (Kees-Jan)
  • Italian (Mish)
  • Korean (IAmGhost)
  • Spanish (Anonymous)
  • Danish (1982Strand)
  • Russian (KDG & malchik-solnce)
  • Arabic (silent_4)
  • Ukrainian (KDG & Vlaaaad)
  • German (Gerret84 & Marco)
  • Hebrew (roenano)
  • Hungarian (vagyula)
  • Slovak (ingbrzy & UFO & supersasho)
  • Czech (kynio & jomi)
  • Greek (FinN)
Languages to be Included:
  • Romanian (epruv)
  • Swedish (Bestonius)
Downloads:
Thanks,
Connor

Reactions: spb000 and dekkyy
One question: will this fix some of the issues on 2.8.10? iBot told me to install this yesterday when I was asking about the Root problems with LBE... just so I don't flash it in vain.
Thanks.
Busy week for you....

One question: will this fix some of the issues on 2.8.10? iBot told me to install this yesterday when I was asking about the Root problems with LBE... just so I don't flash it in vain.
Thanks.
Busy week for you....

It should fix that one LBE problem, yes.

Reactions: MasterTB
I'm glad to see you didn't loose your sense of humor after all the hard work this week and kept the double icons for LBE Guard, Backup, Monitor and Guard.
Guess you REALLY LIKE the new features :D:D

I'm glad to see you didn't loose your sense of humor after all the hard work this week and kept the double icons for LBE Guard, Backup, Monitor and Guard.
Guess you REALLY LIKE the new features :D:D

Double icons? As in the APKs that just launch a portion of the APP? That was MIUI decision and nothing really we decided to do.

lockscreen isnt translated, chinese signs. else is neat (polish)

Bug with Xiaomi. It appears only English (en) and Chinese (default) can override those settings. Even though the manifest_pl.xml file is there. It isn't pulling the values. However, change back to English (manifest_en.xml) and it all works.

Very strange.

Bug with Xiaomi. It appears only English (en) and Chinese (default) can override those settings. Even though the manifest_pl.xml file is there. It isn't pulling the values. However, change back to English (manifest_en.xml) and it all works.

Very strange.
can i swap chineese xml to english or polish then? i would like to keep system as my native but i dont care if lockscreen will stay en, just not something i cant read :)

Sorry, i don't want to disturb on the thread , but i wasn't able to find the info.
Where can i collaborate with Spanish translation?

Thanks!
F.-

can i swap chineese xml to english or polish then? i would like to keep system as my native but i dont care if lockscreen will stay en, just not something i cant read :)
To jakiś problem użyć spolszczenia z Miuipolska.pl zamiast tego multilanga? W spolszczeniu jest lockscreen po polsku.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus S

To jakiś problem użyć spolszczenia z Miuipolska.pl zamiast tego multilanga? W spolszczeniu jest lockscreen po polsku.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus S

zawsze myslalem ze tamte spolszczenia sa wykonywane dla miui.us a wiec moga nie dzialac w tych kompilacjach. dzieki za info

I have instal it on my Xperia Arc S but when i boot my phone it tells me that system UI has stopped. What's the problem? Thanks

Hello,

I'm new to that forum so dear moderators, if it's not the right place for the question guide me plz.

So, the case is that after installing the 2.8.10 i have a bug in SMS notification (on the lock screen) where the name of the sender is shown not right. When U unlock the screen and go to the messages, there is everything ok, but when you receive the new SMS while in the lock screen the name of the sender will be mismatched.

Please assist.

zawsze myslalem ze tamte spolszczenia sa wykonywane dla miui.us a wiec moga nie dzialac w tych kompilacjach. dzieki za info
Spolszczenia dla MIUI v4 od samego początku są dla miuiandroid ;-)

Wysłane z mojego Nexus S

I see that Motorola Razr's build failed... When can we get it?

No where. It failed to build and since I was already 4 days late I cannot take the time to fix it otherwise it would delay next weeks ROM, as I'm already testing next week's.

one qustion.
my phone is sony xperia Arc.
english only rom is working good. but i can't boot multi-lang rom after flashing....

how small a window is there! i can never download this file for samsung S2 :( i need this file what can i do to get it?

how small a window is there! i can never download this file for samsung S2 :( i need this file what can i do to get it?

Starting this week. I will be mirror-ing all language packs to Mediafire. That will keep em there.

Status
Not open for further replies.