Preview MIUI ROM 2.11.23 Preview Changelog (week 116)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
No recommended updates this week. All development has been going towards bug fixing even with MIUI basically getting a tiny re-write in some areas. Though, noted the following 3 things.
  • MIUI v5 will be based on Android 4.1. Devices that have support for Android 4.1 will get MIUI v5.
  • The release of MIUI v5 is not known. When its done, it will be released.
  • MIUI v5 is beautiful.
Happy Thanksgiving to our American users.

You can expect the full change log on Friday as usual.

Good morning, thanks for the heads up peaches, thank goodness Miui have actually listened for once and its good to stop and take check of how things are going, good on yah miui on finally halting new development and now focusing on getting the bugs and other things right for the users.

MIUI v5?
Let's hope it is like in old GB Times, only with Jelly Bean and an 4.2 update later.
Also we wish a cm10/10.1 base and only ports for nexus devices or open source, so that it isn't too much work.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

MIUI v5?
Let's hope it is like in old GB Times, only with Jelly Bean and an 4.2 update later.
Also we wish a cm10/10.1 base and only ports for nexus devices or open source, so that it isn't too much work.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

CM10/10.1 base for Nexus devices..? why the hell they should do that...? nexus has AOSP base..

I know it maybe a little early to anwser but do you know if miui china is planning on supporting the samsung note 2. Because if not I dont want one.

I know it maybe a little early to anwser but do you know if miui china is planning on supporting the samsung note 2. Because if not I dont want one.

14375092tnp9cqvbbvvprb.jpg

Lts hope Xperia S back this week... Been missed :-(

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.