Release MIUI ROM 2.3.2 [ICS] [Nexus S] ROM Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a way arrange the icons in folder by name like gingerbread?
i like to keep all the apps in one folder, it would be really nice rather than arranging one by one

is there a way arrange the icons in folder by name like gingerbread?
i like to keep all the apps in one folder, it would be really nice rather than arranging one by one

When editing a folder click the pencil icon in the top left hand corner. Then you have the option to sort by...
  • Usage (amount of times clicked)
  • Name

Guess ICS user need to wait for it...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Just an update on this one, myself, andy and kees-jan have not been able to successfully solve the problem. I am going to speak to a few other people to see what they think.

Looking at the face of it, looks like the HTC resources framework workaround we've been using could actually now be causing a problem. Annoying thing is this resource is needed to jump the 0x02 issues preventing boot on the Nexus S.

If anyone figures out a fix we'd be glad to see it and also credit the author(s).

Thanks,

Mark

I've used the 2.2.24 settings.apk for my modded rom & it works fine . Only downside is " status bar settings " are not displayed in settings . but we can always change status bar settings by sliding down the status bar & pressing " ... " for settings . :D

I've used the 2.2.24 settings.apk for my modded rom & it works fine . Only downside is " status bar settings " are not displayed in settings . but we can always change status bar settings by sliding down the status bar & pressing " ... " for settings . :D

Thanks for the tips... I will try to copy that apk file to new 2.3.2

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

you can open tethering?

Hey guys :) I have only one recomendation. Is it possible to make in the menu with the network settings, the limitations for the files downloaded via 3g to be a little bit more easy to find, cause it is really hard to find it through the menu :) I know that there are a lot of users with data limitations, but this would be very easy to find like this.

Hey guys :) I have only one recomendation. Is it possible to make in the menu with the network settings, the limitations for the files downloaded via 3g to be a little bit more easy to find, cause it is really hard to find it through the menu :) I know that there are a lot of users with data limitations, but this would be very easy to find like this.

Couldn't use just use the toggle for data? That turned it off everywhere and save time. If you wanna find tune based on app, the nature of that request is often used so its hidden away in the settings.

You only need to download the rom for your device. The rest of the roms can be ignored.

Thank you for your answer. Will stick with kong's Miui the rom is now perfect.

Thank you still

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus S avec Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.