Release MIUI ROM 2.2.24 [ICS] & [GB] ROMS Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, Im new here and kind of confused. Few weeks ago I just bought my first android cell phone Galaxy NOTE and my friend told me about MUIi, so I just wanna ask, if there is going to be MIUI for Galaxy NOTE as well...Sorry if Im asking in wrong post..
could be possible at some point yes.

Downloaded the latest miui ics rom for my NS. No google agenda sync. keeps asking which account to setup. I thought this was fixed?

And yes i complete wiped my phone before installing.Even went as far as formatting the sd card.

*update* Flashed the latest gapps package. Problem solved.

Ok silly noob question want to try these roms I have a nexus s 1920t which download is the one I want???
is it a UK one? if so try the normal NS build, if its the Sprint one then you need the NS 4G ROM.

is it a UK one? if so try the normal NS build, if its the Sprint one then you need the NS 4G ROM.
Thanks UK now next question I have rom manager on phone unlocked ect flashing other roms ok Do I flash this rom same way ie put the zip file onto phone storage and flash as normal???

Thanks UK now next question I have rom manager on phone unlocked ect flashing other roms ok Do I flash this rom same way ie put the zip file onto phone storage and flash as normal???
Same as normal mate yea, if you come from another ROM we highly recommend the following:

1. Nandroid current ROM for safer means to get back to square one in the event of issues
2. Clear Data
3. Clear Dalvik Cache / Caches
4. Flash ROM from Recovery

Cheers,

Mark

Many thanks for the straight forward info people keep saying Nandroid current rom What is Nandroid back up I have titanium bak up and rom manager>???

Hello all :) it is my first post - Hi :)

I have a sgs2 with siyah kernel which is compatible only with GB roms.
currently I have GB 2.2.24 MIUI RGUI installed but I was wondering if I flash ICS rom - will my phone be still working or should I flash compatible kernel before checking ICS?
Is there a topic for SGS2 which contains all features that arent working on ICS rom?
thank you!

Hello all :) it is my first post - Hi :)

I have a sgs2 with siyah kernel which is compatible only with GB roms.
currently I have GB 2.2.24 MIUI RGUI installed but I was wondering if I flash ICS rom - will my phone be still working or should I flash compatible kernel before checking ICS?
Is there a topic for SGS2 which contains all features that arent working on ICS rom?
thank you!
SGS2 ICS things not working overall is Video support.

GB to ICS Should be done with a full wipe, obviously kernel would come with an SGS2 ICS ROM you download so that wouldnt be too much of a concern.

Reactions: thugzie
One last question, If I change GB to ICS rom - can I somehow keep my apps and settings from GB and restore them in ICS?

i have a cuestion i have a lg optimus 2x i dont se the external sd card anywear only when i plug in to the pc and in es file explorer evrithing alse is working wery wel
Can you please direct the questions to the relevant sub forums? I'll move your original post now so it has the right exposure it needs from O2x users.

Likewise could all users posting about device specific questions please do it via the relevant device sub forums? It would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

Awesome rom guys, I was on cm7, then Miui v8 from xda and then on galnet miui and finally I found this super stable rom here. Awesome stuff man, on all the other versions of Miui I was getting force closes on my launcher when installing themes from theme manager. This rom 2.2.24 battery life is mellow, much better than any other. The data speeds are great and stabillity after running it in is perfect, I have not had one force close since install. Thank you all for your hard work and dedication I will be sticking with you guys from now on. I cannot wait for the stable miui ics, I mean ics and as customizable as Miui, what a magnificent dream. I would however not even think of going to ics if it was not as customizable as your Miui rom. Even cm7 does not have a clue as to the awesomeness of customizing ones very own Miui. And as for battery, blaaaaa, I do not care with these features and functionality compared to the stock rom that even chows more battery, who can complain. Anyways, just wanted to say thank you and I truly appreciate your artistic and technical skill combinations.

Just give a simple awnser to a simple question....next time.

huh? What does that have to do with anything?

That was obviously a spam post. So in the future, you just report it. Saves us (moderators) time having to find the spam when its reported. Then by responding you attract attention to it. Its just common to report and move on.

Sorry my bad. Awesome rom and brilliant sitte. Rom is lank smooth, running with new siyah kernel and battery has improved 8%. Also installed it as per your instructions, i.e. waiting 10 minutes before using phone after install of rom. This really works, even my batt teperature doesnt go past 37 degrees c, when using heavy 3g. Thanks, awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.