Changelog MIUI ROM 2.3.30 Changelog [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[System]
  • Optimise password-protected applications do not appear in the recent Task list
  • Optimisation of the recent task pane click-able area to resolve a mistaken click problem
  • Repair to clear the "Settings" no lock screen data leads to abnormal operation
  • Repair in some cases cannot ROOT
  • Repair screen vertex does not display rounded corners, the status bar interface displays the wrong information
  • Repair removing settings data leads to lock screen display issues, also launcher becomes unresponsive
  • Repair MoboPlayer playback FC issues
[Phone]
  • Optimise the efficiency of the T9 dial-up search
  • Optimise the display of dial-up record efficiency
  • Fix dial-up and click interface for contacts avatar causes rapid panel flashing problem
  • Fix dialling a number with 0 contacts with the prefix lead to unrecognised problems
[Contacts]
  • Add call record to deletion of single log entry
  • Add Merge Contacts
  • Optimise the contact import efficiency
  • Optimise the search results style
  • Optimise the group avatar style
  • Repair Exchange server contacts
[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
  • Added support for clicking on the notification bar switch away (See Settings -> All settings -> notification bar style, open the notification bar "switch" click away)
  • Optimise the status bar rendering efficiency
  • Optimise text input, left side of the status bar to display the input method icon
  • Fix the power icon to display the exception of the problem
  • Fix telecom version of the mi-one signal shows the wrong information
  • Fix in some cases, be mistaken for hidden notification bar icon problem
  • Fix in some cases, cannot enter the PUK code
  • Fix lock screen display of owner information is not displayed
  • Fix default lock screen, music title and message preview show overlapping
  • Repair the notification bar "simple" mode switch to respond to clicks.
  • Repair setting the status bar style may lead to FC
  • Repair Desktop button to light up the screen, may mistakenly open the flash light
  • Fix problem with default lock screen time is not updated
[Camera]
  • New shutter mute (when the system is muted you can also in the camera interface can press the volume keys to adjust the shutter volume)
  • Add panoramic mode support the use of the mi-button button to take pictures (MI-ONE only)
  • Repair third-party applications calling system camera, the results page shows the problem of camera operations
  • Fix password lock screen to activate the camera leads to FC
  • Fix flashing focus screen interface problem
[Gallery]
  • Add support to display pictures and albums from ROM
  • New! If no SD card installed, the Gallery can still be used
  • Optimisation of image editing or cropping, automatically saved in the same directory as the source file, the file name is automatically added to the new edited file
  • Repair SD card clear the cache, the cache remains unusable
  • Repair multiple choice mode selects zero files
  • Fix memory leak problems result in thumbnail not displaying and FC issues
  • Fix when the gravity sensor is turned off, the details of the photo will still rotate
  • Repair high DPI phone, pictures, and Album thumbnails are too small
  • Optimise multiple choice selection mode fonts and icons style
[File Explorer]
  • Fix applying system update via SD card, the install of the update package leads to FC
  • Fix problem switching to the SD card tab leads to FC
  • Fix in some cases double-click the back button leads to FC
  • Fix in some cases item classification cannot be selected
  • Fix problem when SD card is not installed, the category page information displays the wrong information
[Desktop]
  • Optimise dragging the icon to the edge of the screen to remain continuously across the screen
  • Optimise using the new rendering to improve efficiency and speed
  • Fix problem dragging folder icons
[Themes]
  • Fix in some cases applying a theme will lead to phone not responding, requiring a reboot
  • Fix some problems with lockscreen themes
[Music]
  • Add FLAC format support (03-27)
  • Fix in some cases downloading online music leads to FC
  • Fix problem with online music, adding currently playing song to 'current' playlist fails
[Settings]
  • Optimisation "flight mode" GPS satellite automatically rotate the screen operation to modify the commonly used settings for the switch operation
  • Optimisation of the complex operation commonly used settings pop modify to enter the lower-level page operations, such as "volume" "brightness”
  • Repair to enter the "notification bar style" and "access point name (APN) screen starts to flash the screen on and off
  • Repair in the settings screen password-protected process to cancel the return to the previous level, cause the screen password "feature is turned off
  • Repair opening the password protection screen, selecting the pattern password is visible does not display
  • Optimise settings stored in single USB storage
  • Fix problem where privacy mode cannot set password-protection
[Browser]
  • Add new night mode function for viewing web pages at night
  • Optimisation of default navigation page loading speed
  • Optimisation of the menu functions
  • Fix closing tab automatically switches to the first tab in the list
  • Fix problems with user interface visual details
  • Fix problem opening quick control menu in full screen mode does not hide the bottom of the toolbar
[Download Manager]
  • Add notification to remind of low SD card space, and display the corresponding information in the download list
[FM Radio]
  • Fix problem listening to the Radio when call is received, radio music is now resumed after the call is ended
[Access Controls]
  • Optimise application password protection in the recent tasks list does not show a preview when the application is marked protected
[Alarm Clock]
  • Added new timer stopwatch
  • Optimise the alarm clock switch style
  • Repair white on white labels in the interface
  • Fix screen is not correctly showing background of the clock interface
  • Fix setting silent mode for alarm brings back invalid response

Impressing work here!

Can't see any change log for battery improvement, as previously announced.

Nice one Mark. I'm waiting on the SGS2 and it's cool that you wanna test it out after some of the dickheads on here last week. Last week bootlooped my phone and I ended up wiping all my data but sometimes when you flash ROM's weekly things happen. Back-up before you flash & you can always revert back.

Reactions: Pele
I can't wait.
Very good changelog.
Lot of improvements.

So, in your opinion Mark, what do you think, when it will be stable?

I can't wait.
Very good changelog.
Lot of improvements.

So, in your opinion Mark, what do you think, when it will be stable?

Totally stable, probably in a few months, no point in asking this kind of questions. If you want it for daily use,it's already more than sufficient.

Sorry for spamming - but thank you for all the improvements week after week after week. It is very much appreciated!

The ROM is for me blazing fast. The few bugs I found in the first I tried were solved in the next ROM.

Thanks to the whole dev team!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

No updates for the GB version? Not only that MIUI v4 is not oficially supported by the galaxy s I9000 :(.

No updates for the GB version? Not only that MIUI v4 is not oficially supported by the galaxy s I9000 :(.

GB does not have a changelog this week. There were minor changes in the build, but nothing worthy of a changelog. GB is ending its life :/

I´m having some problems... My phone flashes the update using CWM, but nothing happens...

It helps to know a few things.

1. Which phone?
  2. Which version?
  3. Which Clockwork mod?
  4. What does nothing mean? An error?
  5. Did you reboot from recovery and let it boot?

SGS2
ICS 2.3.23
It reboots but stays on 2.2.23
I did through the updater, rebooted into recovery trough it.

GB does not have a changelog this week. There were minor changes in the build, but nothing worthy of a changelog. GB is ending its life :/
2 bad. Many of us have Samsung Galaxy S i9000. And MIUI v4 is not yet supported officially. gg :|

Lots of changed and addons .. The one i really needed was " Merging Contacts" .

Many thanks for the update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.