MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[System]
  • Fix problems with Cartoon Match Wars FC
[Phone]

• Optimisation to improve the call log loading speed
  • Fix service provider to show owner information, information displayed incorrectly
  • Optimisation of Telecommunications number attribution
[Contacts]
  • On-line picture library support for choosing contact photo via Theme Manager
  • Optimisation of merge duplicate contacts UI interactions
[Messaging]
  • Fix in some cases, you cannot open the dial-up message dialogue page
  • Fix FC when selecting contact to send a new message
  • Clicking dial key is invalid on message thread interface
  • Fix contact number attribution issues numbers stored with +44 / 07 for same contact do not show contact name
  • Fix management of advanced settings concerning SIM card SMS messages FC
  • Fix draft message cannot be removed in some cases
  • Fix problems sending Mms messages
  • Fix problem when deleting Mms messages, shows incorrect annex
  • Optimisation of new SMS time format method
  • New SMS / MMS application priority option to choose which application will receive the message first
[Lockscreen, status bar and notifications]
  • Fix lock screen when lit the time change is delayed for clock
  • Optimise the efficiency of the default lock screen functionality
  • Fix text message preview display from the Lock screen
  • Fix volume keys to control volume when reduced to vibration, the vibration status is not correctly shown in status bar
[Desktop]

• Optimise sliding screen gesture fluency
[Themes]
  • Add MIUI v4 support to display tray topic, edit mode to customise backplane style
  • Fix problem in Mixed (Customised) theme where the lockscreen wallpaper will not refresh when applied
[Camera]
  • Fix problem with SD card capacity notice when saving panoramic photos
  • Fix camera cannot adjust focus, sound and shutter sound problems
[Gallery]
  • Optimise the photo details page and photo editing page styles
  • Optimisation to use the name that appears for album folder rather than the system path name
  • Fix problem when using Gallery when opening a picture, invalid URL causes FC
  • After wiping data, pre-set photos are re-copied
  • Remove some effects from photo editing options
[Music]
  • New "Keep screen awake" function (See settings for more info)
[Backup]
  • Fix problem restore issues with ringtones
[Settings]
  • Optimisation of the vibration switch, split vibration switches into two options
  • Fix volume key controls, when the volume is reduced to vibrate, the vibration switch state from the status bar does not correctly show current status of volume
[File Manager]

• Fix problems with SD card, selecting installation package (ROM) from system update leads to FC problems
[Download Manager]
  • Fix problem when selecting to only download using Wi-Fi, the download will still continue when only on a mobile network and Wi-Fi is disabled
[Browser]
  • Add new reading mode
[FM]
  • Fix minimum volume adjustment issues, mute is still not available when volume is adjusted
[Notes]
  • Fix pop-up reminders via lock screen, rotating the screen will lead to problems
[Alarm Clock]

• FC caused by pressing the camera button while ringing
[Other]

• Added new 4.0 user manual

Reactions: SunLikeStar
[Desktop]
  • Optimise sliding screen gesture fluency
I do hope this fixes the much heard complaint of the launcher not being smooth enough (i'm one of them). It feels it could use some optimizing compared to the stock ICS launcher.[/QUOTE]

There are some nice things in this changelog :) Thank you guys for doing this great job of releasing the changelog that early.

Big update today is the contact number attribution fixes. I was advised they are still working to improve global telecommunications function support and they are now fully aware of the issues and the absolute need to resolve it.

Thanks,
Mark

great to have update every week why not 2 times a week
thanks for making this

are you looking for beta tester i like to test it ( i use samsung s2)

More speed is always nice, thanks guys!

Will this require a full wipe like last week, or just a cache/dalvik wipe like usual?

Ive been getting problems with my alarm clock on my nexus s, it keeps telling me that it cant connect to the network (miui local themes) so my alarms never go off. Is there a way to fix this?

May be in the past any word was said about i9000... but i am here to ask for it....please... ics for i9000 with i9000b kernel.... i am using the i9000 2.3.7 gb in my i9000b with neo17 kernel.... prehaps with ics other ics kernel working..... waiting... lol hugs.

So, I installed the rom on my SGSII, haven't had any problems so far (fingers crossed) but, haven't seen any improvements on the launcher. It is still laggy as hell...
Oh well, can't have it all... Keep up the good work guys!!

May be in the past any word was said about i9000... but i am here to ask for it....please... ics for i9000 with i9000b kernel.... i am using the i9000 2.3.7 gb in my i9000b with neo17 kernel.... prehaps with ics other ics kernel working..... waiting... lol hugs.
Yes, there is ANdy's ICS ROM , I think its the most stable and fast ICS MIUI ROM out there... go at SGS I9000 section... First thread... IBotPeaches showed you the link ... I'm using Ady's Rom for like 2 months ... his doing a very good job :p Try it !

I downloaded it but can not install in i9000b... therefore.... I asked for an inclusion of i9000b on the permissions.... and try an ics kernel by platypus...

Status
Not open for further replies.